reference to my latest review....

Yes I'm a thick girl but big no second he was wanting double shots but never asked me when we where planing our time together untill after he finished he wanted to go again I'm all for it but I need to know ahead of time I'm good at what I do and never once had a complaint if u didn't like what u saw when I opened the door u could of simply walked away then he text meto give him a free bee to make up for it...what a guy it's ok
No, I did not ask for double shots ahead of time. What I did ask for was a 60 minute session at the special rate you were advertising. I confirmed at the start of our session that I wanted 60 minutes. You encouraged me, even urged me, to pop early, and as soon as I did, you hopped up, got dressed and ushered me out. I was there less than 25 minutes. If you don't want to allow double shots, that's fine, but when I pay for a 60 minute session, I don't expect to be kicked out less than half way through.
You warnt kicked out and u where there longer then 20 min I should know and if I wasn't up to ur standards and being a BIG! GIRL u could of simply walked away I've always pleased my clients never had a bad review but like I said it's ok I know what I'm good at and sorry I wasn't up to ur expectations and u can clearly see in my pics I'm a thick women
if I wasn't up to ur standards and being a BIG! GIRL u could of simply walked away I've always pleased my clients never had a bad review but like I said it's ok I know what I'm good at and sorry I wasn't up to ur expectations and u can clearly see in my pics I'm a thick women Originally Posted by Kimberly lynn
I am sorry if what I wrote in your physical description hurt you. I find writing physical descriptions difficult, and often don't do it very well. Nevertheless, neither your looks, your size, nor your BCD skills had anything to do with me giving a No recommendation. If we had been scheduled for 30 minutes, I would have written the same physical description of you and the same BCD description in the ROS, but I would not have hesitated to give you a Yes recommendation.

You warnt kicked out and u where there longer then 20 min Originally Posted by Kimberly lynn
I don't care to argue it down to the minute or about terminology. My point is that you wanted me to leave way before an hour was up. Are you telling me that I was welcome to stay for another half hour?
Well...the topic may be awkward...but for once, this board actually has a Co-Ed Discussion taking place...with a real live lady in it.

Hopefully, this will prevent mgmt from changing the board's name to "Sausage-fest Drama Discussions"

Thanks to both of you!
I would recommend a lil fun foreplay/tease & build up to the BJ. I know i wouldnt last 60min just on that alone. She seems like she enjoys providing services so i would not be deterred from planning a visit soley based on 2x pops. Just my thoughts...
I'm with DFW on this one.

Kim, you sound like a real sweetheart, I'll try to got by for a visit this week.

(a valuable lesson may have been learning here.. Sometimes Kim, it's just better to let things slide than shinning a spotlight on the subject)
I still need to write my review on a BNG and it'll come with a yes recommendation