Southside

I was wondering if there are any other ladies or gents that prefer to work on the southside. My incall used to be over here, but when i returned after a year, i only advertised on the northside.
I planned to reopen at my southside incall tomrrow, (because im available here all day short notice as opposed to travels, and check in times)..
but i was wondering if itd even be worth it.
since ive been back i havent seen one post about a lady or gent looking for a visit on the southside. (its almost in elemendorf, and not in a rough/scary area)
i dont expect a large response, and the survey things never work for me for some reason... but im trying to get an idea of the activity over here.
if u hobby on this side of town, im asking for u to raise your hand. just so i can see if im alone. =)
What part of the ss
What part of the ss Originally Posted by Jolotxboy
... its almost in elemendorf, and not in a rough/scary area ... Originally Posted by UTRDaisy
If you build it, they will come (cum?)
hahah. cum is right..
=0
and 410 and spresa//// i37 and highway 181
imo, one of the vital considerations in the hobby is access/travel time especially during the working day. Tough to leave an office for, say, lunch, and unless it is an "extended" lunch, return to the workplace on a timely basis.

Used to be dozens of local providers were very amenable to 6 or 7 or 8 a.m. appointments. Not so many these days imo.

ijs
I actually work on the Southside... near roosevelt and military... if your reviews are good and the price is right.... I just might
Miss Daisy, a vibrant attractive young lady such as yourself should have zero trouble attracting "traffic" to whatever side of town you choose. Best wishes.
I'm always looking for someone on the SS... That's my route!
SS isn't bad at all
Daisy, jesslove and I are in the south as well and travel to airport for hobby reasons. Glad you posted this ��

We were curious as to any gents that would be interested in visiting us in the south as well.

Thank you for the post ��
South side is great for me..i always check to see if anyones in that area. You set up shop there and I am immediately interested.
I have actually been looking for ladies on the SS as it is much closer drive for me than far North and Med Center! I'd definitely see you Daisy and especially the lovely sister duo of Mariah and Jess!
It would be easier for more Southside visits and I enjoyed your little place the last time I saw you there.
I had no problems on ss before I quit and I can recommendan awesome motel that has a jacuzzi tub for only 70 well kept my guys never complained