STD From BJ?

Just wondering if you guys have ever picked anything up from just a bj? I'm fairly new to the hobby and i'm a little paranoid. I know providers offer the bbbj and it sounds great, but I dont want to bring anything home.

Thanks ya'll
It's not common, but gonnoreah and chlamydia are definitely possible.
I understand HIV is possible too.
Just wondering if you guys have ever picked anything up from just a bj? I'm fairly new to the hobby and i'm a little paranoid. I know providers offer the bbbj and it sounds great, but I dont want to bring anything home.

Thanks ya'll Originally Posted by jimbo82
Deactivate your account
Lmfao!
There is a very helpful chart midway down the page here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual...ds_and_Carn-15

But to get the best information, just take an afternoon and peruse the CDC website.

But to get the best information, just take an afternoon and peruse the CDC website. Originally Posted by Solitaire
Consulting CDC documents is very good advice.

But to get the best information, just take an afternoon and peruse the CDC website. Originally Posted by Solitaire
Good advice CDC website.
  • Tiny
  • 02-11-2016, 05:11 PM
My estimate is that 9% of eccie members who participated in this poll got one or more STD's from BBBJ's: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...&highlight=std.

I'm counting all the "yes" and "I think so" responses, half of the "maybe's", and dividing by the total to come up with that.

btw you say fairly new but you have had an account since 2010
What's with all of these BB questions?!? I see shit like this pop up regularly.

There's always a risk involved with banging and getting head from strangers, whether they are a hooker or a "civilian". I choose to only go with BBJ providers but I cover up for sex. Statistically, head is the least likely to catch something, with regular sex next on the risk meter, and number one on the risk list, easily, is bareback anal. I feel comfortable with the risk level of a BBJ.

Bottom line:
If you're scared........cover up. Simple. End of story.
Deactivate your account Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Why? Its a fair question.

I understand HIV is possible too. Originally Posted by PsychedelicDog
There has never been a documented case of HIV transmission via oral sex in any form.

The potential risks of BBBJ include:

* HSV1 (cold sores)

* HSV2 (genital herpes)

* Genital warts

*HPV (human papilloma virus, aka Genital warts)

*Gonorrhea

*Chlamydia

* Syphilis

There is no evidence that trichomoniasis is transmittable via oral sex, but basically all other STD's have some level of risk of being transmitted via BBBJ. However, it is worth stressing that transmission rates of most STD's via oral sex is very low.

Giving or getting???
Why? Its a fair question.

There has never been a documented case of HIV transmission via oral sex in any form.

The potential risks of BBBJ include:

* HSV1 (cold sores)

* HSV2 (genital herpes)

* Genital warts

*HPV (human papilloma virus, aka Genital warts)

*Gonorrhea

*Chlamydia

* Syphilis

There is no evidence that trichomoniasis is transmittable via oral sex, but basically all other STD's have some level of risk of being transmitted via BBBJ. However, it is worth stressing that transmission rates of most STD's via oral sex is very low. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Because there are 20 million of these same threads out there

Everything is a risk going to see a hooker is a risk you could go to jail catch a std get robbed your wife catch you..

There is a risk when your driving there is a risk when you eat you could catch a disease smh people need to think outside the dang box..

When you eat a Hot Pocket you could burn the shit out the top of your mouth & wish you would have ate a sammich instead

Duh
Late 40's's here....been doing this on and off since I was 16.....I've never caught so much as a cold!

An interesting aside to this.....back in the early 1990's....I was attending a convention in Las Vegas and decided to check out the Nevada brothels (very over rated...we've got it better in Texas...waaaay better!) And before the girl I chose started our session, she took me into the shower (FUN!) we both soaped up and washed and then she pulls out a bottle of betadine surgical scrub and rather thoroughly washes my dick and balls with it.....

I ask her whats up??? Well, turns out that the state brothel inspecting doctor who checks out the girls twice a month told the brothel management that it would reduce possible std transmission to a large degree.....she also told me that since this had been inacted a few years before that not one of the girls had tested positive for anything.....take that for what its worth!

Back home a few weeks later, I told a doctor friend about it and he told me that betadine surgical scrub kills everything....gram negative and gram positive bacteria.....virus's ....everything....its what they scrub your skin with prior to surgery! He said it was a great idea....He also said that if I intended to keep up my whore mongering lifestyle that the simple expedient of gargling with a thymol and alcohol based mouth wash both before and immediately after "activities" would cut the risk to an extent also....he said that a mouthwash of thymol and at least 20% alcohol content kills 99.9% of both bacteria and virus's....he said gargle as long as you can stand it....at least 30 seconds or more....

Ever since then, I follow this regime religiously before and after the "fun". I always use the best condom I can buy for sex but have always insisted on BBBJ....... Is this perfect??? Hell no! But as i said....I've never caught so much as a cold.