How often do you masterbate?

Ok guys, we all do it. Hell, the ladies do it too. Some of you are embarassed to talk about it and some of you like to talk about it but to a person WE ALL DO IT... My question is how often?

Me, I am a once a day guy. It does not matter if I am getting sex on a regualr basis or not, I am always down to rub one out once a day. If the sex is far and few between I have been known to go 5,6,7 times a day but it's at least once a day - since I was about 10 years old
  • Trey
  • 01-20-2011, 08:01 PM
I never did it till my twenties, after that it was on. Went to Asian chick who rubbed it out first. Later while on a chat line a girl walked me through it. Then I took matters into my own hand(s). Now depends if I'm gettin laid, I hold off for days sometimes if I got pussy plans. Otherwise once a day or every other, spankwire ain't called that for nothing.
Twice a day on weekdays, up to 4 on weekends.
  • Dad
  • 01-20-2011, 09:15 PM
While in Asia last year, I don't think I ever have to. Since back home, I might when I can't go for massage+ for several days, which is rare since I pretty much go daily!
which is rare since I pretty much go daily! Originally Posted by Dad
You da man!
i try not to....because a strip club is always near by...but when it strains the pocket book...then i rub one if i cannot get it at home for free....
  • Dad
  • 01-20-2011, 09:39 PM
...then i rub one if i cannot get it at home for free.... Originally Posted by windowshopper
Ah, the SO... I kinda miss that...

After having bad luck with our own 2SOs, I went to Asia 2 years in a row looking for a young SO... I ended up with too many old XOs...
Just did...
  • Dad
  • 01-20-2011, 09:47 PM
DED, That is TMI!! I am done with this thread!

( )
Too often!! Especially of I get a pick from a Provider or two! Send them in LADIES you know my number!
Ah, the SO... I kinda miss that...

After having bad luck with our own 2SOs, I went to Asia 2 years in a row looking for a young SO... I ended up with too many old XOs... Originally Posted by Dad
You will never know just how little sex you can have until you get married... For sure!
  • pyro
  • 01-20-2011, 11:58 PM
(awkward silence...crickets chirping)
Everyday....sometimes twice.
twice a day
Never.

Wasting spunk that way would put too big of a hickey on my jizm budget.