first time in San Antonio I have one question

Hi my name is cindy, I'll be traveling to San Antonio. I'm planning on having a great time hobby wise and non hobby related..so by that I mean where are all the good bars with loud music.? Thanks yall.
Chachos.
Chachos. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

Ahhhh flashbacks!!!

Club Rio, Aztec Lounge, Live Ultra Lounge, Dream Nightclub. Just a few around town that one of my friends promotes for.
St Mary's strip. Sure you will find something there that suits you.
Dr. G is right, St Mary's Strip is a good place to hang. SAC, Trinity and Incarnate Word are all in the area and the strip serves the young crowd well with plenty of choices for live music and libations. If you stay downtown or just north of downtown it's right down the road.
If staying on the riverwalk , Howl at the moon is a good time.
  • HUMP!
  • 02-18-2016, 08:07 AM
Hi Cindy!
Those are all good recommendations for food and entertainment. Allow me to recommend incall locations along San Antonio's north side near the airport (Loop 410) and the Medical Center area to the northwest. Speaking only for myself, the north and northwest areas of SA are easier to navigate than downtown. Have a safe and successful stay in San Antonio.
Bonham Exchange
Thanks for the recommendations you are all so helpful. It sounds like I should start downtown and then make my way up north to end the night

I'm going to make the trip to SA tommorrow and report back with my favorites.
Great idea

Good luck on your visit in SA

SF
Great idea

Good luck on your visit in SA

SF Originally Posted by SpursFan
Thank you
If you are here tomorrow, y'all can help us make some Rodeo "noise;" see my p.m.
Enjoy your visit. Ladies, gentlemen, good evening!