Lincoln

Lincoln.....Lincoln.....Lincol n.....Is it me or is it me? First visit is disappointing to say the least. 😔
It's you. And the $300 per hour rate. If it was $200 per hour, you would get more business
Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it! I actually posted a special just for Lincoln at a lower rate. So...it must be me.

Thanks
Nahhhh...You're cute. It's not you. It's Lincoln.
you're competing with the weather and countless eligible's ,, from co-ed's to cougars -> you virtually cannot even go out to get the mail in this town without looking your best ! even if you were only asking for 100 miles per hour you'd be feeling the same frustration 'cause on a weekend like this guys have literally too many options .. not to mention all the news lately
All duly noted and valued feedback!! I appreciate it!

😘
And as a provider friend in another city pointed out; today is the Daytona 500, so it will be a slooooow day! Boys will be boys! Even with beautiful women involved!

NewYorkBoy
Camille, If I was even remotely close to Lincoln today, I would help boost your thoughts of Lincoln. Unfortunately I am 400 miles away.
They have been doing a lot of busts in Lincoln lately and the guys are getting gun shy.. Please be careful and screen screen screen.
That's just too bad, Camille is a beautiful woman. Lincoln is missing out...
Far be it for me to keep a man from fast cars but damnit all to Hell...fast women are better!! 💋
I'm just glad it's not because a majority of all you fine gentleman find me as
heinous as this dog. Phew!! God love racing. I'm here until tomorrow morning so if any you wanna drive a real hot rod....give this girl a try. 😘
I appreciate all the feedback!! Love ya all!! 😘😘😘😘
Speaking from experience in both arenas, this Lady is hotter than any thing on the track. Defiantly worth a test drive
Why not trek on up to Omaha if you are having issues in Lincoln (and avoid Council Bluffs, as there have been stings going on there this past week).
You are quite the sweetheart for saying that! 😘 Thanks babe!