Figure out who you're calling before you start dialing!!!

This has happened way too many times for me, and I haven't even been on the board that long!

Why is it that men contact me with their handle and then THEY ask who THEY'RE speaking too?? I understand that they have been looking around and need to find the one for the day and all that jazz, but, please!!!!!! Before you call, make sure you know the name of the provider you're calling.

I don't understand some people!! I find it to be completely rude and a complete slap in the face. I block these men because I want to see a gentleman. Not someone that's just taking a stab in the dark trying to screw anybody.

THEN IM the bitch for not wanting to take the time out to let them know who I am. I tell them if they don't know then I can't help them. I've never been so disrespected. UGH

My rant of the day
Providers have been known to flip their contact number from time to time. Maybe they just want to make sure they're talking to the right person.
I hate answering the phone for some of the same reasons, so I don't.
Sorry for the issues. And the time wasted.

Hopefully you'll have a couple of intense morning orgasms to ease the strain. Maybe I can assist? Hint. Hint.

= = = = =

I try to make sure that I never "butt dial" anyone by keeping my phone in my shirt pocket. LOL.

Doesn't stop "Caroline from account services" from calling me, however.
If getting butthurt over a guy wanting to know if he's talking to a handler, pimp, new owner of the number, or the girl he's wanting to see sets you off, this thread just isolated many who just made up their mind if you're worth the drama.

Goose is correct. Girls change burner phone numbers all the time. They drop their phone in the toilet, lose them, leave them places and as you can see by a few girls who post many threADs, they also change their numbers so they can post a coed threAD.

Over the years I've discovered that the person on the other end of the line was not the girl I was going to see. Some times the girl has no clue the guy even called. She just gets a notification from her handler to be at her Incall at a certain time.
In business when I answer the phone I use my name or company name or both. So the person calling can know immediately they have the right or wrong number. When you use hello there is no confirmation.

When I call or text a new girl I ALWAYS ask her handle to confirm she gave me the number correctly or I typed it correctly.

So guess you just told me to not contact you since I want to be sure I have the right person. Done!!!

Sam
I find it to be completely rude and a complete slap in the face. I block these men because I want to see a gentleman. I've never been so disrespected. UGH Originally Posted by Havens_Brooke
You've led a pretty sheltered life if that's the most disrespect you've ever encountered.
Before we can swallow anything in this business, I've learned we have to swallow a few frogs.

If this bothers you really bad, change the way you think, and you will change the way you feel. You probably weren't called by accident, but the gent just wanted confirmation of who they were speaking with, as previously mentioned.
I've actually sent a text to the number given in the providers ad, just to find out she mistyped it. The person on the other side was like "WHO IS THIS?" Now I always initiate a contact with something simple like "Camille?" If it turns out to be the wrong number, you can simply say "I'm sorry, I have the wrong number," and no one gets upset.
Originally posted by Camille Fox - Before we can swallow anything in this business, I've learned we have to swallow a few frogs.
Sigh...she swallows frogs and yet I can't get CF to swallow me.

As for wrong numbers. I changed hobby phones and hobby number last October and in the process of copying numbers over I entered CK1942's number wrong by 1 digit. When I sent a text letting him know my new # and asked about the next social I received many text responses of "Who is this?" "How do you know my #?" "tell me who this is and who you are tying to reach and why?" 'What social?" This went on for a few days even with me explaining I had entered the number incorrectly.
^^^ Funny

Same happened to me last month when I changed my number.

Sam
Pardon me but maybe its just that time of the month for the OP? I have no clue, just throwing it out there as a possibility. Ladies, gentlemen, good day!
Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Hear! Hear!
(...) Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Hear! Hear! Originally Posted by oldtiger
You guys are scandalous.
You guys are scandalous. Originally Posted by Camille Fox
<Blushes>

Dawwww!