Why are new hobbiests jumped on.

I met with an AMAZING man last night. We talked for hours. I've let him know some things that really have upset me in the business.

So he decided to write me a great review about the great time we had...,, now all of a sudden all of the experienced members are jumping down his AND MINE throat.

YES he has one review, give him some famn time to grow.
To be fair, he went back to previous reviews (some of which he would have to search for) and absolutely attacked them as his only posts within minutes of each other. Not exactly a good first impression. The writers of said reviews will obviously take that personally as it was their own experiences. No two reviewers have the same experiences with each individual provider, that's humanity.

As for the claims he is really you, the attitude and demeanor of the posts doesn't help. As someone who has been told I am really someone else, I can personally understand why that would bother you. I would just let it go, he'll eventually either gain acceptance or he won't. First impressions matter.
It is the quasi mod initiation process, if you dissent or not conform to the alleged uniform code of ethics, you are chastised - yes, I have admittedly brought it upon myself but newbies get slammed and scrutinized by the eccie illuminati. Stay the course Mr X and is nice to see a provider stand up for a client
Vanessa, quit while you're ahead. Senior members can detect shill reviews a thousand miles away. Trust me on this one.
save the krill
save the krill
save the krill
save the krill
Lets be clear the "new hobbiest" would not have been jumped on by Sr Members if it wasn't for the commenting on other reviews. Simple rule for any nube...don't be a d-bag in you first few posts.
I guess so... But he has ONLY SEEN ME. Of course he would only make comments on posts about me.

And to assume it's me?! Why would i make a profile to write fake reviews about myself?! I get great reviews?!

Thank you Egrayupstate and mtnliving
Irnshank- you can't go back and comment on past reviews of a girl u had a great time with

And warennajeffers sre you like the president of eccie?
Commenting is fine, but when the poster, who has no other reviews, is digging up old reviews and starts questioning the veracity of someone else's review; it is not going to sit well with most.
I understand Irnshank some people are just so confrontational!!! Geez... Can't we all have some fun and enjoy?!

Great seeing you yesterday!
Thanks Vanessa - I hope we see each other really soon
It is the quasi mod initiation process, if you dissent or not conform to the alleged uniform code of ethics, you are chastised - yes, I have admittedly brought it upon myself but newbies get slammed and scrutinized by the eccie illuminati. Stay the course Mr X and is nice to see a provider stand up for a client Originally Posted by Mtnliving
I'm always baffled by the chronic lack of common sense in regards to simple shit like, 'the forum guidelines'. Not exactly an 'alleged' uniform code of ethics, And the fact this is a 'crowd-sourced' forum provided to us by others. 'Others'... who ask only that we follow the rules they have so CONVEINIENTLY located on a tab at the <<<<<LEFT of the screen and a sticky thread at the top^^^^^^..

Guys like MtnLiving routinely go into the 'Quasi-mod' complaint to divert attention from the fact that somebody is actually calling BULLSHIT on some other ridicules shit. Mad that we call it out rather than lay back like sheep and take it like sorry fools. The same fools who fall victim are the same ones writing fluffy reviews for their new 'first love 'sigh Then get mad when they find out the real deal about 'their sweet little angel'.

To each his own, some like vanilla and some choc-KOE-la-tayyy! So what? Those of us who have been HERE for years deciphering the Cyber-babble and the bullshit from the honest usable material are going to call it out every time. Do I think Vanessa wrote the review, I have no idea. But I will say that it doesn't read like a guy wrote it. Certainly not without some feminine coaching IMHO....that coupled with the other posts all with in an hour of joining...smells a little like ass-reek.

It shouldn't be that hard to RTFF ! which for the lazy ass bastards (who can't be bothered to read the abbreviation threads or the guidelines and posting format threads) means READ THE FUCKING FORUM. (mtnliving'll be all broke up I used bad language just watch )

PK
save the krill
save the krill
save the krill
save the krill Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Peace
PK
Attached Images File Type: jpg loldaddy_com-1334676652.jpg (43.1 KB, 253 views)
Great graphic PK - I love that whaleshit, truly a fine testament to the wonders of nature. Your articulate description is Pulitzer Prize worthy and clearly explained, thanks for your wonderful feedback, have a great rest of your week.
Mtnliving, bravo for speaking up.
Well Vanessa I sure wish I had more free time because I enjoyed meeting up with you. Don't let the bickering get you down. Hopefully I have some free time again soon.