MilkyMarie

Looks like she is running some specials for you dawgs up in NWA
  • Sandy
  • 02-25-2016, 07:14 PM
Damn! Those are SW rates.
What SW rates? The two very highly established ladies' ads below hers are only $50 more, then the next ad is from another relatively new girl at the same rate, then the next is another well established, traveling lady only $25 more. Seems like these ladies all read the market pretty much the same way.
They are specials for the week, write reviews, sweet deal
  • Sandy
  • 02-25-2016, 09:54 PM
Alright pimp daddy~
Alright pimp daddy~ Originally Posted by Kinky Carrie
Lol, like I said guys up in NWA, I don't know this young lady and haven't even read one of her reviews but she is drama free on this board has a nice deal running up your way, take care
Alright pimp daddy~ Originally Posted by Kinky Carrie
Lol, Carrie... You are on a roll today.

I don't think he's a real pimp. I think he just celebrates frugality.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (51.9 KB, 283 views)
Damn! Those are SW rates. Originally Posted by Kinky Carrie
Her special is the same as your regular rate. So what's with the rude comment?

I would give her three hundred if she would bring her cute self down to LR.
Maybe Ginger would bring her along on her next road trip. Dreaming
Damn! Those are SW rates. Originally Posted by Kinky Carrie
Ummm, her special hour rate is your regular hour rate.

Ginger, you might want to change your pic to a bunch of full grown hens lol.
Yeah, almost all the providers in Arkansas are in the 200 to 250 range as normal rates. Special at 200? That's not even low for well established providers. New girl trying to build a client base, and gets unfairly called out as cheap, by folks that have done the same thing.
Yeah, almost all the providers in Arkansas are in the 200 to 250 range as normal rates. Special at 200? That's not even low for well established providers. New girl trying to build a client base, and gets unfairly called out as cheap, by folks that have done the same thing. Originally Posted by hogmanjones
Only because the OP broke the unwritten rule of discussing a provider we don't talk to every single day.
  • Sandy
  • 02-26-2016, 08:38 AM
[QUOTE=Worldtravler;1057851027]Her special is the same as your regular rate. So what's with the rude comment?

All I saw was $100
And my regular rates are for me to bend you over, not the other way around.
You should know that because you have requested my services~
Not sure how to do a quick reply back to hogmanjones but I don't think you could've said it any better sweetie.