Timing is everything at February happy hour!

Many, many new faces and some total surprises.

Official event end was 8 p.m., but due to late arrivals of some sexy travelers and some sexy locals new to us (and several UTRs), the after-party was mostly a segue.

57 souls on board so far, and a couple more report "en route."

The flu, severe allergies and other assorted issues did diminish some of the ladie' participation, but some of our newest attendees more than made up for that.

One of biggest surprises apparently was seeing the host in blue jeans and boots! Who knew!!!

Far as I am concerned, the ladies looked way more outstanding in their boots and jeans and black and red and etc. than me. But I am somewhat biased.

Check my signature for upcoming event dates and invitation data.

Per the usual rules, attendees may out only their own presence, not anyone else's.

RODEO!!!
Thanks CK had a great time!
sounds like fun time.....sorry to miss it but thank you for all of you do CK
Yea great. Slow at first, but really picked up. Lots of girls and guys.

Fantastic sights.
Thanks ck! Met many beautiful new ladies tonight.
Thanks CK had a great time
Excellent gathering. It's been a while since I've been able to drop in on a social but I am certainly glad I was able to do so today. A very positive evening of networking.
Had a great time.... Thanks to CK for all you do in putting together this fine party...Really enjoyed seeing all the fine ladies.....
Had a good time thanks
Had a great time meeting some wonderful ladies.
Thank you CK. It was the first social I attended and I had a wonderful evening. I will definitely be attending the next one. See you soon. 💋💋💋
Thanks CK, it was another great social! I had a very good time. Lots of ladies showed up, and it was nice meeting with old friends as well as some new friends who showed up last night.
Had a lovely time, it was Fabolous .

Thanks CK
Thanks CK. Had a great time and met some cool people.
Had RW stuff could not make it. Hopefully soon one in the future.

Thanks CK for the planning.

Sam