Rollcall for the ladies who do TUMA

AKA doing the rusty trombone. There is nothing like getting a thorough BBBJ and then getting the pipes cleaned or tongue fucked up the arse.

I would like to know which ladies perform that extra effort level of service. Guys, you can add names of ladies who have done this too.

Thanks,

SF
Are you willing to pay a premium rate?
I think this is YMMV.
It would depend on cleanliness and manscaping but I've done it in the heat of the moment. I rarely go into a session expecting to do it, it just happens.
Are you willing to pay a premium rate? Originally Posted by JustCallMe_G
I have never seen an upcharge for TUMA...

I concur with Tammie. It's something that just happens...or not.

But if a guy is specifically looking for that, maybe that's different.
  • 4funn
  • 02-27-2016, 03:12 PM
I have never seen an upcharge for TUMA... Originally Posted by FootLong
+1

A clean, not so hairy ass is a nice little adventure to take!
Are you willing to pay a premium rate? Originally Posted by JustCallMe_G
Nope, as Per FL's comments above.

I have had it as an unexpected perk with ladies who I have known for years and a particular long closed spa in Washington DC which got a lot of business from me. They always did a thorough table shower that made me squeaky clean which was part of the fun.

This thread is to identify ladies here who have raised their skills to that level and are comfortable with doing it.

SF
A clean, not so hairy ass is a nice little adventure to take! Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
... Quoted Father Flanigan.
Flinde? Flinde?
Maybe they all got sick and shut down from feasting on Shigella, Salmonella, E. Coli and whatever else thrives in the colon.
Maybe they all got sick and shut down from feasting on Shigella, Salmonella, E. Coli and whatever else thrives in the colon. Originally Posted by Majestycctx
My penis thrives in the colon.
I don't… I may with like plastic wrap for a Special Request Rate… and I just may go full TUMA for like a ridiculous amount … just like Greek. No I don't do it, never have, but if you offer me enough I may bite the bullet. I'm saying … incentive … lol

(but tossing a female's salad is a whole other thing, idk why.. just is lmao)
I have never seen an upcharge for TUMA...
Originally Posted by FootLong
You made that chit up …

Special Requests go for the simplest thing, even wearing a special outfit… yeah tuma is not extra or special request. okeee "sounds good"
Most hoes have a habit to feed, and when that habit needs feeding they will do whatever to get the money. You want your ass licked and it will happen I'm sure your pm box is now full of whores needing cash.
Most hoes have a habit to feed, and when that habit needs feeding they will do whatever to get the money. You want your ass licked and it will happen I'm sure your pm box is now full of whores needing cash. Originally Posted by Sheep Herder
Actually SH, not a single PM.

SF
Wow, I really thought it would be. Pm a few girls on the snatch thread and the daily post whores. Plenty out there will do it when they need cash.