Just curious...

This is only out of curiosity...
How many guys are interested in group play, whether that be MFM or gangbangs?
How many rounds do you expect or just one pop?
Does it turn you on or off if you know a lady is into these types of events?

How many ladies enjoy these same encounters?
How many pops per guy do you usually allow - one or as many as the guys can do within the allotted time?

For both...
If it's a gangbang, how many guys would you expect or be comfortable with?
Would you expect a second lady around to act as a fluffer?
Maybe want to watch g on g while the guys are recuperating for a second round, if the lady allows MSOG?
How much time would you want these encounters to last?
What kind of things would you expect or want to happen?

If a lady or gent does not want to be known for this kind of activity publicly but wants something posted without your handle, feel free to PM me.
I have done gangbangs. I prefer orgies. The main difference is that a GB is one (or two) girls and a bunch of guys. An orgy is more even number of guys and girls, with group play.

If a girl is counting 'pops', she does not belong in an orgy or GB.

If a GB, nice to have a fluffer, and G/G to watch.

Usually 2 hours minimum.

What to expect? Things you don't get in a 1 on 1. Like DP, 3 on 1, switching, girl on girl, a chain, voyeurism, sky's the limit!

It's nice when a group event has snacks/drinks for ice-breaking and recovery periods, but not required. Toys welcome as well.
I've done 3somes before (fmf) and enjoy that very much,...but haven't pulled the trigger on a gang bang. I'd think I couldn't after the first pop to go for sloppy seconds, and trying to stay hard around other cocks in a room,...Nah!. Just my preference, nothing against a GB, but anything is possible,..never say never,...HA!
As for sloppy seconds - does it matter if it's protected?
I wood be covered Fo Sho!
I have done gangbangs. I prefer orgies. The main difference is that a GB is one (or two) girls and a bunch of guys. An orgy is more even number of guys and girls, with group play.

If a girl is counting 'pops', she does not belong in an orgy or GB.

If a GB, nice to have a fluffer, and G/G to watch.

Usually 2 hours minimum.

What to expect? Things you don't get in a 1 on 1. Like DP, 3 on 1, switching, girl on girl, a chain, voyeurism, sky's the limit!

It's nice when a group event has snacks/drinks for ice-breaking and recovery periods, but not required. Toys welcome as well. Originally Posted by FootLong
+1

I'm not fond of GBs - I'd rather play than watch, and have a short recovery time. Orgies, on the other hand - great fun!
Don't care for them, but I also don't care about doubles. Don't care what others do behind closed doors. I will always wear a condom when I fuck someone... So if you get bukaked by a baseball team, it doesn't really affect me. I can control what I do. I cannot control what others choose to do.

You would have had a better showing if you had started a poll.
Not sure what you mean by having a better showing if there was a poll.
I'm not arranging one or anything like that at this time.
Not sure what you mean by having a better showing if there was a poll.
I'm not arranging one or anything like that at this time. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
If you started a poll, people could vote on your questions (if they had an opinion, but didn't want to post for whatever reason), their choice would be displayed in the data.

I didn't imply that you were organizing a gang-bang.
I didn't think of a poll because I figured the responses would be much more different and diverse. And way too many options to put as choices.