I feel like Donald Trump with bbfs

I was 1 of the guys that came out that bragged about how many women I bare backed on eccie I got a lot of losers..like doc holiday and so many others that said this should have been an alert..but guess what I had over 100 pm of guys asking where are these girls at? Truly amazing..I even tried to get with some girls on here and they said no thank you..but over% 70 said skid I respect you..cum over and cum in my ass and pussy..a little story today I had a provider today..I won't name names but in new braunfels..read all my hipe and said your going to the store and buy condoms I don't have any I said no...guess what I went in and had my way..I'm a true pioneer of all of us bare backers.... and guess what I'll die a old man as long as I don't get a Trans to stick it in my ass or his.
Bully for you , pleas send me a list
Meh
Dude Donald trump is way prettier then that and he doesn't cry
This sounds fake. So do the other threads. If true, perhaps ladies request clean Bills of health before appointments before seeing anyone. Bbfs or covered. Considering the ladies you've seen, perhaps they didn't screen carefully.

I have mine...how about yours.
A skidmark - at least the highway kind - is usually all that's left after someone realizes too late that they're going too fast. Just sayin'....
A skidmark - at least the highway kind - is usually all that's left after someone realizes too late that they're going too fast. Just sayin'.... Originally Posted by CoverMe
+1

It is also what the authorities use to figure out how the crash happened.

In another definition, it is left by an ass. One must always remember that even Casanova died of a venereal disease.
Would love to see the list.
No I'm not interested in the list....!!! Were fooling ourselves to think it doesn't happen a lot!!!
Good friend of mine got an std (I think it was herpes) from barebacking an extremely well reviewed 40 something year old whore on here.

On a side note his wife has lupus and he then gave her the std now it's complicated her health and made for her receiving an extremely favorable divorce settlement.

Even at the divorce hearing he apologized but begged for mercy but the judge gave him no mercy.
Maybe a new thread with a poll is the best way to ask this, but I'm wondering, gals, how many of you consider Skidmark210 spooge dripping out of your asshole into your underwear a skid mark? No speculation, I want only the gals who have had Skidmark210 spooge dripping out of their assholes to respond.
Dude Donald trump is way prettier then that and he doesn't cry Originally Posted by skidmark210
He doesn't cry?! You ain't watching the debates and his outburst afterwards.

Don't be crying yourself with all the bulls eyes for points your painting.
Maybe a new thread with a poll is the best way to ask this, but I'm wondering, gals, how many of you consider Skidmark210 spooge dripping out of your asshole into your underwear a skid mark? No speculation, I want only the gals who have had Skidmark210 spooge dripping out of their assholes to respond. Originally Posted by flinde
I've never had OP as a client. My panties are too expensive to get "spooge" on em if it's not my own. This guy sounds like he likes to talk in order to rile ya'll up.

I'm commenting bc I think if he REALLY had 100's of guys pming him about ALL the women who have allowed him to BBFS, he wouldn't brag about it. If you gotta brag about all the BBFS puntang you claim to get, its probably because this "Fantasy" hasn't been fulfilled just yet.

It's nice to write non-fictional stories to escape the real world once in a while. But on the real, I can almost bet my anal virginity that there are not 100 guys asking him to send a list of the BBFS providers on the board.

Backpage and Moco hoes don't count. I've heard of a Moco broad f*cking for an omelet. LITERALLY, a Denny's omelet. So no, those woes don't count.

~Yawn~