Backpage hoes are messing up the game

I wish all of the women in this hustle would simply raise their prices! Yall talk about the game fucked it up it but it ain't the game it's bitches fuckin on backpage and in the clubs for $20 when men go to war over women. Pussy is the most powerful thing on earth and the most you charge a man is a $60 special ??? What's the point of this at those prices. How can you feed your kids off that and is $60 worth going to jail for??? If every women charged a minimum of $400 for whatever men would either have to stop buying it or they'd give in and pay it and most likely they'd give in as I work in the strip club and they'll give u $400 for nothing there. It's a shame in Atlanta the tyrannies (nothing against yall) are charging more money at $/3/4/500 a hf/hr call and people are paying this when real women won't even charge $100??

Keep doing the oldest street hustle in the game foul. You don't have to change up, the Art of Hustle is REAL and there are rules to this game! Keep not paying homage or respecting the real values of this game and I give it 2 years if that long... Yall don't even deserve the title of a hoe. A hoe gets paid for her time while a slut be on that free shit. For $60 u may as well serve it up for free... Lol the Game is real whether yall want to believe it or not and its just a matter of time before yall get what yall get for dimishing the value of the hustle. #lawofattractionappliestothehu stletoo #hashtagthat

Ps any bitch with a nasty comment is a $60 dollar holler lol everything I spit real
Wait, you guys in Atlanta pay $400 to sit and chat with a girl?
My salary would have to triple for me to even be INTERESTED in paying 4 bills. Not even just salary based. I don't spend money like that for reasons other than rent. I damn sure wouldn't do it in a strip club. Not gonna happen. Just...no. I'm not going to give anyone that kind of money, for one hour. No, BP or not.

Shit, I'll drive two states over to save 100 bucks, just out of principle.
I completely agree with that the whole industry is messed up and no long a seller market. When did the scales tip in favor of the hobbyist. Its like how did we stop protecting yourself and start becoming "girl friends" for $60 and a good review? The industry standard as a whole has fell below the satisfactory line. Have you forgot you ladies are "paid companions "and should be paid, not tipped. Fyi anything less then $100 is a tip! You make is impossible for women who have clean safe guidlesss and provided a quality date to surviv. The rest of us do this as a career choice not just for the weekend because we can't pay our phone bill this month. And deal with people who don't care about our health If your going to be in the industry I commend you but don't water it down and put everyone else's health at risk in the process.

*Step your game and learn to suck dick instead of just be lazy and taking the condom off. Herpes is real, clap and gono can be transmitted thru the throat. Smh. Silly rabbits
I've seen "pricey(ier)" women charging 500hr+ on Backpage too and obviously aren't posting if there isn't money there. I wouldn't worry too much about the $50 chick posting under or above you.
I'm 400hr .... I haven't had to use BP for an Atlanta tour (yet) but I've used it in other areas an it can be very good.
Backpage hoes are cheap that is why I go in. No I don't just chose any Backpage hoe just the one that meets my standards. In my experience I paid 2-3 bills here on eccie providers and ended up rip off. No msog, extra for full service after I paid and rushing our session. No I learn my lesson. Blame some of your 'girlfriends' on here for ruining the market. This is why I abandoned eccie providers and go to Backpage hoes because is y'all fault.
What other sites do you use for you're tours
I've seen "pricey(ier)" women charging 500hr+ on Backpage too and obviously aren't posting if there isn't money there. I wouldn't worry too much about the $50 chick posting under or above you.
I'm 400hr .... I haven't had to use BP for an Atlanta tour (yet) but I've used it in other areas an it can be very good. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hey I'm interested in what other sites you use to tour. 😍 please
Some areas are no man's land for site coverage so bp is a must for them. I'm on about 6 sites and still not all cover everywhere well.
Lol i understand but I post on there from time to time and mostly yes there cheap but your rate is your rate if they don't agree move on lol cause I'm not going lower sorry!!!