3rd Stringer More than Bearly able to play

This 3rd string QB for the Bears has some balls to be able to go into a game like this and perform the way he has. The announcers basically called the game for GB when he came in.
Also good to see UB's James Starks do so well at RB for GB.
Bears #12 Caleb Hanie
Reserve QB saw the first action of his career last season after making the Bears' 53-man roster in 2008 while entering the NFL as an undrafted rookie free agent... Appeared in 2 career NFL games, completing 3-of-7 passes for 11 yards and 1 INT... During the 2008 and 2009 preseasons, completed 60-of-99 passes (60.6 percent) for 695 yards, 5 TDs and 3 INTs.
2009 SEASON: Saw the first regular season action of his career, appearing in 2 games... Completed 3-of-7 passes for 11 yards and 1 INT... Appeared in his first NFL game at CIN (10/25). GAMES PLAYED-STARTED: 2-0
PREVIOUS SEASONS: 2008 - Active for 1 game vs. TEN (11/9), but did not play... Completed 29-of-49 passes for 321 yards, 3 TDs and 2 INTs for a 82.1 QB rating during the preseason.

I was hoping for the Bears. So I gave up early in the game. Yet he gave hope in the end. MMMMM 3rd string better than some teams 1st. Well that's what you got to have to even make it to the finale 4. Talent, luck. and a big set of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Laker
  • 01-24-2011, 06:38 AM
He , Hanie, played pretty well!! Better than their first and second choices! I am an Aaron Rodgers fan though, glad he made it to the end, although am wondering if when he had his bell rang if it is still going off in his head this am? He wasn't the same after! Hope he is ok!!