Who's the daddy?????

Another thread brought this topic to my small mind,

Let's say you see a provider you used a condom (or maybe you didn't) and six months later you find out she is six months pregnant...

Now we all know birth control is not 100% guarranteed to be effective.

Would you wonder if it could be yours? Would you confront her about it ? even if she said yes or no to your question would you want a paternity test? remember there could be as many as a 100 or even more other potential fathers depending on how long she stayed in heat and of course the female gestation length varies and then her business volume around that time. Would you stand in the waiting room with all the other potential fathers? How would you explain it to your wife kids other family and friends?

Or would you just say to hell with it and not give a damn about taking responsibility and never know or care if you sired that child?
Tis why I am fixed, and still get an annual count done just in case!
You don't know whats go on in a lady personal live to ask for a DNA test ....
^judging by this post and your post in another thread, perhaps you should come back when your sober...
I am not drunk or drinking about my last post at all ...before you say that someone is drinking when they are writing some ING ...is wrong
I think the sheep loving man is trying to get your goat, Miss Red. You might do well to pretend he does not exist.
^yanks you better realize us shepherds is special and be respectful, don't you know we was the first invited to see baby Jesus! He didn't send the politicians and pimps. Why just look at how throughout the bible they reference shepherds. God and Jesus think very highly of us and you should as well!
Don't be forgetting David was a just a shepherd and we know how he handled up on Goliath. Today The head man of opec was shepherd until he went to work for opec. We are a great people don't ever underestimate a man who herds sheep!!!!
You herding some sheep, or are you really concerned with the paternity status of a hooker's child?
Actually Neither, I am laid up with a broken leg and numerous other small injuries and ck's thread made me think about what if a hooker I had fucked got pregnant around the time I fucked her. But as soon as I'm able I'll be back where I belong, with my sheep.
Actually Neither, I am laid up with a broken leg and numerous other small injuries and ck's thread made me think about what if a hooker I had fucked got pregnant around the time I fucked her. But as soon as I'm able I'll be back where I belong, with my sheep. Originally Posted by Sheep Herder
Well I hope that you have a speedy recovery.
Me too my girls need me it's lambing season!!!
Lambchop hit the OP with a paternity suit?
Or kick like a mule when you were stuffing the mouton on the hillside causing your current hiatus?
Brings to mind the old story about why sheepherders button their pants?

Because sheep can hear a zipper from 100 yards away.
A Tea Sip and an Aggie were driving along a FM road when they stopped after noticing a sheep badly tangled up in the barbed wire fence.

"Dang, I wish I had some wire cutters," said the Tea Sip. The Aggie stared at the sheep and said, "I wish it was dark."