My Profile is jipped

I know for a fact that I have left more than three reviews in all my years, but that's all that shows up. Another provider pointed this out to me as she was surveying my profile and then not responding after.

So question: Do the reviews for providers who drop out get nixed as well? If so, I think that kind of sucks and makes screening difficult for all. We need a whitelist system or something. And I'm definitely not going to attach a CC and a paper trail to p411. That's crap.

Thanks for any advice.
I know for a fact that I have left more than three reviews in all my years, but that's all that shows up. Another provider pointed this out to me as she was surveying my profile and then not responding after.

So question: Do the reviews for providers who drop out get nixed as well? If so, I think that kind of sucks and makes screening difficult for all. We need a whitelist system or something. And I'm definitely not going to attach a CC and a paper trail to p411. That's crap.

Thanks for any advice. Originally Posted by silksmooth
No paper trail illegal Biz....P411 took my profile down cuz websites and sex workers crying about me talking promoting prostitutions on websites it's illegal.I lost my ok'
The OP has been a member since 2009 and still cannot figure out how icky works ... He is on his own,
Yup 7 years should be sufficient time to figure how the reviews go but we all learn at different levels lol
Thanks for being so helpful.
Thanks for being so helpful. Originally Posted by silksmooth
Secondly, I'm certain that, if you learn how to use the "search" button, you could find each review that you were "jipped" and then hit the RTM button (little triangle thingy at the bottom) and explain to the mods that you would like them added to your profile. And then, all those 7 year old reviews can be seen by the providers that were in 8th grade when you wrote them.

P.S. I just did a search of your entire post history (38 posts) and determined that you only have written 3 reviews on ECCIE. So, quit your whining and get to work. You're welcome.
Just off the top of my head, should have reviews for Mya Mylana, Hayden Hightower, Ashley stone, her dark-haired roommate whose name I can't remember, Hannah of Dallas, Ashley wilde, and a smattering of others. All gone.
did you message the moderator in your section and find out what is up? they should get back to you fast, those guys are on top of things