Another year down.

Happy Birthday Al. Enjoy your day
Happy Birthday! Pisces folks are great; so many emotions
Giggles. See... winks!
I will do this for ya Al.
I will be touring close by in April, most likely w a girlfriend of mine. Use a sick day, drive to see us for an hour of doubles and show me ur birthday is today; and I will give u a partial cut on my side of it to jump start ur membership as one of my Luv Bugs. You will have one helluva good time, get past that first date requirement and enjoy future benefits as long as u remain my hobby hubby! ~ wiggles and giggles... serious! Birthday benefits are for the committed so when I come to town 4 times a year... u can only miss once for a future birthday benefit but u can be one of a very few 1 hr gents but those benefits are limited in such that 2 hour Luv Bugs get scheduling time priority so u will have to watch for the green light and if nobody cancels... I will give u credit as seen anyway. A mini membership for our mini relationship. KISS!
Happy birthday al I just saw it was your birthday... I hope you have a wonderful birthday and get everything that you wish for on this special day. Sincerely mm
Al, dont know what your timeline is for your bday, but if having enough time, try to hook up with Seeking P.... i can attest that she will absolutely give ya one of the best bday blows youve ever had. I know it was for me last year..... ;-)
A birthday special is a good thing ladies. Even if u just do it on multi hour dates. I bring wine and a cupcake w a candle and sing em Happy Birthday as I undress em. I don't mind sharing. I am low volume so have fun!
Al,

I agree with runkle.
BBBJs by P are done exquisitely.
Very few are in the same class as hers.

And she has excellent skills in draining your energy by other methods as well.
P is sexy as hell.

Definitely worth for you to drive to Lafayette or Lake Charles
Thank you runkle

and myren1900

Happy Birthday Al!
Here's hoping your cannon blows!