Urgent alert

First of all, I apologize to anyone who tried to reach out to me in the past couple days, as I was totally MIA in the hospital due to extremely high blood pressure.

I just made it home from hospital yesterday, but there are good news and bad news. The bad news is that I am still constantly monitoring my blood pressure, which is doing well so far.

The good news is that I was able to re-negotiate a better term with my current rental lease, so I am staying in Kirkwood/i-10 area for at least another 6 months to a year

Thus, please dis-regard my earlier moving notice. Once again, I apologize to people who tried to get a hold of me, as I was really sick with my high blood pressure. I will recover for sure
Be well
Glad you're feeling better and I hope that your high blood pressure continues to stabilize.
I hope you feel better
Urgent alert is a fucking funny phrase. Is that in contradistinction to unhurried, restful, slow, lazy, undemanding, leisurely alert? What would a leisurely alert be like?
Urgent alert is a fucking funny phrase. Is that in contradistinction to unhurried, restful, slow, lazy, undemanding, leisurely alert? What would a leisurely alert be like? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
This alert is meant for people who tried to reach me for the past couple days as i didn't expect to have my blood pressure shooting off the roof.

I will get better and be ready to rock'n'roll tomorrow.

I thank people here who wish me well.

As for you Don T. Lukbak, if you just want to send me a get-well basket, just say so. There is no need to beat around bush by picking bones on my choice of words.
I hope you feel better
Be well..
Eccie trolls will elevate blood pressure if you take them seriously.

Get well soon.
There is no need to beat around bush by picking bones on my choice of words. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
No beating around bushes nor bonepicking..merely enjoyment of a fucking funny phrase.

You, the OP, the whore....were not relevant to my post, other than - perhaps - the omission of my thanks for the mildly mirthful moment. Well, sorry if you felt left out by my ingratitude.

Naaah, not really.
Eccie trolls will elevate blood pressure if you take them seriously.

Get well soon. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Get well sexy mahogany chocolate and get lots of Basil,Majoram,Lavender, in essential oils and take them internally they lower blood pressure naturally .

Google Dotera they have amazing potency
Take care of yourself ms Brown , high blood pressure is no joke.
......damn........