Angry Racoon

Once upon a time 1998 in the woods of GA a new young LT was trying to lead a night time training maneuver and his 1st Sargent had made up the radio call signs for the exercise days before the green LT had arrived to his newly job discrptions (Poor LT he had no idea what he was in for)and the 1st Sargent had assigned radio call sign masked coon to the LT.

The Sargent was Bird Dog .

At the onset of the mock engagement radio silence was broken by LT asking why the hell he was call sign Masked coon and that at 0348 am in the woods of GA how could he have possibly robbed a liquor store? The LT was not Caucasian and took offense to him being call signed masked coon stopped the excersise not knowing the base commander a COL was also on the radio also not a Caucasian .Well afew were sent to the Chaplin who were Catholic ( I'm Catholic)were iam told you can play cards and get piss drunk with the padre .I wouldn't k ow anything about said activities.

LT know one knows it's a mystery iam told and the COL he retired about a month later after almost 30 years

The holy father he got another bottle of scotch and a new bridge game set and then someone fucked a admiral's daughter whom had just turned 18 .

Masked coon 211221 radio check 10-2 masked coon ??????

10-74 for a response from masked coon still ...

I heard rumors he hot assigned to a donkey cart in Kosovo in a imenate danger zone

Don't ever talk shit about your call sign when the COL is in field LT
I don't think I understood one word of that last post.
You enter your wife in K9 and say, "This is how me and my girlfriend do it!" Then you try to stay on for 8 seconds.
You enter your wife in K9 and say, "This is how me and my girlfriend do it!" Then you try to stay on for 8 seconds. Originally Posted by goodman0422
You get her in doggie and tell her that her sister pussy is tighter and try to hang on for 8 seconds.