Do you on the left think ISIS has a point?

They won. They took over Palmyra and started destroying the historical ruins dating back 2,000 years. Since the disagreed with the past and they won the battle do they have a moral right to destroy the past? This is for the lefties again.
You got a point judy.
So you consider yourself a leftist?
So you consider yourself a leftist? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No, but you call me one.
So you consider yourself a leftist? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Iva Biggen Momo uses both hands. It just depends on which direction the wind in blowing, lol.

Jim
Jesus Christ, JDrunk. Could you make any LESS sense with that question? Read it out loud. Just the words on the left of the double image.

When did ISIS retake Palmyra? Today?
I was half expecting that EVA would get it. But he did get his rocks off by being snarky. It didn't even cost him $100 ($500?). Look at New Orleans and places like Charlotte. The radical left is in control at so many levels in government, academia, and in the media. So what do they do? They are trying to destroy the history of the United States. The people (not the public officials) of New Orleans are fighting back. They want to keep their history whether it is popular of not right now. Flags, statues, plaques, and street names (don't forget schools) are all the targets of the ISIS left wing in this country. It wasn't too long ago that the left accused the right of being like the Taliban but it is the left that has proved that they are like terrorists. Now, maybe EVA can get his head out of his posterior (no hope for Assup).
Iva Biggen Momo uses both hands. It just depends on which direction the wind in blowing, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

You qualify also mo fo.
I was half expecting that EVA would get it. But he did get his rocks off by being snarky. It didn't even cost him $100 ($500?). Look at New Orleans and places like Charlotte. The radical left is in control at so many levels in government, academia, and in the media. So what do they do? They are trying to destroy the history of the United States. The people (not the public officials) of New Orleans are fighting back. They want to keep their history whether it is popular of not right now. Flags, statues, plaques, and street names (don't forget schools) are all the targets of the ISIS left wing in this country. It wasn't too long ago that the left accused the right of being like the Taliban but it is the left that has proved that they are like terrorists. Now, maybe EVA can get his head out of his posterior (no hope for Assup). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How did you make the transition from your question about Palmyra to New Orleans? Has ISIS taken over NO also judy? Is this related to what the Spanish did when they came to the Americas?
How did you make the transition from your question about Palmyra to New Orleans? Has ISIS taken over NO also judy? Is this related to what the Spanish did when they came to the Americas? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No but the radical left wingers have taken over and they want to destroy our history, good or bad. Just like 1984 and the left wing are the fascists (as they've always been).
No but the radical left wingers have taken over and they want to destroy our history, good or bad. Just like 1984 and the left wing are the fascists (as they've always been). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Otherwise you really didn't give a fuck about Palymara, just wanted to lib bash.
Otherwise you really didn't give a fuck about Palymara, just wanted to lib bash. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I guess English is a second langauge for EVA...habla ingles?
I guess English is a second langauge for EVA...habla ingles? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I guess you don't want to answer the question judy.
Destroying historical locations and artifacts is a crime against humanity.