Cant get into my mailbox.

When when I tap the notifications icon the little window doesn't pop up.. I am using a mobile phone , is there anyway I can get into my mailbox other than through the notifications window??
I have that problem when using the phone too. It actually does pop up but its usually over to the left side of the page, you have to scroll back over there to find it.

To answer your other question, yes you can access your mailbox by clicking on the User CP link over on the left side of the page, under the Main Menu. There will be an option for Private Messages---> List Messages
I have that problem when using the phone too. It actually does pop up but its usually over to the left side of the page, you have to scroll back over there to find it.

To answer your other question, yes you can access your mailbox by clicking on the User CP link over on the left side of the page, under the Main Menu. There will be an option for Private Messages---> List Messages Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Awesome !!! Thank u so much chaser. U r the best !! And glad it wasnt just me Lol