Patty Duke dead at 69

Is is just me or does it feel like celebrities are dying at a faster rate than usual and not really old?

Must be the liberal Cali lifestyle.
Is is just me or does it feel like celebrities are dying at a faster rate than usual and not really old?

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
When you were 20 69 seemed really old.
she left california and lived in Idaho I think for a number of years

69 is young btw, younger than it ever used to be

but that last picture of her does look old

I have a theory about photographs:

that as you age, a still reflects age much more than an animated self,

so that when you are out and about, others, or you, when looking at yourself in a mirror as you brush your hair, don't see the age near as much as a photograph reveals, then it really hits you.
Heck, I'm 69. I damned sure don't feel that old.

I damned sure ain't ready to kill over.

I always like Patty Duke, especially on the 2d Valley of the Dolls movie.

Rest in Peace.
so who's next on "Celebrity Death Watch?"

anyone notice that Kieth Emerson committed suicide recently? rather tragic .. but in part due his inability to play keyboards anymore.

his girl friend attributed it in part due to criticism of his playing ability. the man was 71, nerve damage to his hands prevented him from playing like he used to .. and the interwebs was most unkind about it.

not a good enough reason for me to cash out. but if he was truly that depressed about it, who's to judge...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eath-fans.html

How the Hendrix of the keyboard was trolled to death by his own fans: Keith Emerson's widow claims flamboyant showman was a 'sensitive soul' killed himself after taking cruel jibes to heart

in his prime ..

ELP was part of the GREAT YEAR OF ROCK AND ROLL THAT WAS 1977.

in 1977 .. i saw these bands

ELP. see above.

Pink Floyd

Derby Eve Jam 1977 .. Journey .. not exactly my fav but WTF it was the Derby Eve Jam!!

and .. the PINNACLE of the year's festivities ... THE CONCERT OF THE YEAR ...

LED ZEPPELIN

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I stick to sure thing like fishing/farming for a living that way you don't live off the government tits and they don't create fake jobs ... you know what fake jobs i am talking about.
I stick to sure thing like fishing/farming for a living that way you don't live off the government tits and they don't create fake jobs ... you know what fake jobs i am talking about. Originally Posted by johndoc
adios Johnny .. btw do they require fishing permits in Vietnam?
maybe you should go back to your roots ..

see ya!
adios Johnny .. btw do they require fishing permits in Vietnam?
maybe you should go back to your roots ..

see ya! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
what does adios mean?

why do you keep confusing me with this cjohnny54 fella ... you know this is a used macbook pro ... fisherman/farmer like macbook pro ... its so easy to used
what does adios mean?

why do you keep confusing me with this cjohnny54 fella ... you know this is a used macbook pro ... fisherman/farmer like macbook pro ... its so easy to used Originally Posted by johndoc
adios = BYE BYE CJOHNNY54!

countdown to your next ban ..

adios = BYE BYE CJOHNNY54!

countdown to your next ban ..

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
since you are making a mistake ... i get one post in before getting ban ... don't activate my back pain
since you are making a mistake ... i get one post in before getting ban ... don't activate my back pain Originally Posted by johndoc
back pain? go see a chiropractor. crack crack there goes your back!

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Not only are celebrities dying at a faster rate, the millennials don't even realize they were celebrities.
Heck, I'm 69. I damned sure don't feel that old.

I damned sure ain't ready to kill over.

I always like Patty Duke, especially on the 2d Valley of the Dolls movie.

Rest in Peace. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well she suffered with Bipolar disorder for years. I am rather surprised she lived this long considering she endured such a terrible mental disorder. I am sure medications and mood swings aged her quicker. Despite all that, I always liked her she was a great actress.

Jim