Breaking News...Meat Filler Crisis...

Taco Bell isn't the only one under the microscope for allegedly advertising subpar or exaggerated meat products to the public...

I found that the USDA rates most backpage ads as only advertising 25% accurate meat description...A recent survey found the majority contain fillers and other "substances". There are documented cases of some sellers even using pictures of other peoples "meat's" to drum up sales. In addition to the filler situation, some ads have been found to contain way more meat than should be standard according to the ad...Several ad's describing their "lean meat" to sometimes being 40 to 50 lbs above the portions advertised.

In a recent ad the Rhonda McNasty...aka "Big McN" was found to have 60 more pounds of meat than its average advertised picture...not only that it had several extra rolls not shown in the advertisment at all...

Be careful and hope for more stringent legislation in the future for this crises is sure to continue...

Wlhrgfan...Eccie news...back to you folks...
Any news on the tubesteak situation in upstate NY. I know mine still contains 100% meat...
Go to Micky D's....order a cheeseburger and fries....let it sit on a shelf for 2 months....
go back to it.....you'll see the burger and fries look exactly like the day you bought them....
no mold..nothing...except....they are hard as rocks.......I don't do fast food...it will kill you...
Any news on the tubesteak situation in upstate NY. I know mine still contains 100% meat... Originally Posted by roscoe14850
Tube steak is filler!!!!
Yeah, it's good for fillin' things up!
Go to Micky D's....order a cheeseburger and fries....let it sit on a shelf for 2 months....
go back to it.....you'll see the burger and fries look exactly like the day you bought them....
no mold..nothing...except....they are hard as rocks.......I don't do fast food...it will kill you... Originally Posted by anita germane
This is getting soo far track of the original post... don't feed the drama...if you have something to say about BP meat filler..ect..what you get for your buck..fine post..

Keep the Fast food preference outa it...warm regards...
Alright wlhrgfan....I gotcha....
np sometimes I admit...I can be a prick proving a point :P

But still the BP filler needs work...
..interesting....prick wasn't exactly the word I was thing of....
tehén a tampont a seggébe...about covers it...
tehén a tampont a seggébe... Originally Posted by anita germane
Hungarian?