Is the 411 site worth the buy in? Are there any other recommended sites to help with references?
I have had real good luck with p411 in a number of ways. It helps with local providers who use it to give you credibility and qualify you for p411 discounts. It also establishes you with visiting providers and when you travel. The cost for a year is less than the cost of a half hour session with a quality provider. I would recommend it.
I think it is an excellent resource, well worth the money. Providers usually list their menus, access to all reviews... I mean its a source of more information about providers, some of which do not appear on ECCIE, and, to me, the more information you have, the more likely you'll make good decisions about seeing someone.
Yes
yes
Absolutely, happy member for over 6 years
Yes you have your ok's right there and don't have to scramble to get your references lined up.
Is the 411 site worth the buy in? Are there any other recommended sites to help with references? Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
P411 is simply the best! don't leave home without it! Nothing else compares... well perhaps 300 plus reviews doesn't hurt either LOL

https://www.preferred411.com/index.cfm

I think p411 is well worth the money to join. Screening is so much easier. The ladies are much more reliable than other sites. Although, I don't travel much p411 would be an invaluable tool if you do travel.
Wanted to thank all of you for you comments, I visited the site and was concerned about a couple of things.
I have no provider referral and I'm a little concerned about being retired and having no employment verification to offer.
Probably just take the gamble and hope for the best.
Yes