Tattoos… Art or Graffiti?

Tattoos… Art or Graffiti?
Personal decision
Personal decision Originally Posted by jayded_angel
I've been told that each and every tattoo has a personal meaning. I always question this when I see "skulls".
What movie was it that chick tattooed boner garage above her pussy? Lmao

What u think the personal meaning behind that one is?

What u think the personal meaning behind that one is? Originally Posted by jayded_angel
I'm guessing but...

Can you guess this one?

Praying mantis but nice try and is that a fuckin pussy? What happened to it?
Praying mantis but nice try and is that a fuckin pussy? What happened to it? Originally Posted by jayded_angel
SLAMDANGO®
I wanna lick that praying mantis
I wanna lick that praying mantis Originally Posted by lovethickgirls
Who doesn't?
  • Dkayz
  • 04-08-2016, 03:06 PM
What movie was it that chick tattooed boner garage above her pussy? Lmao Originally Posted by jayded_angel
We're the Millers.

Tattoos can be both. If they are shitty it's graffiti. And personal meaning behind a skull can be you just wanted a cool looking tattoo.

I have close to 30 myself. I keep them looking pretty symmetrical and I'm usually picky where I go. Most tell a story or have an explanation. None are done in a kitchen lol.
Desecration, low self esteem, insecurity for fake tits, fake lips, fake butts. You asked!

Desecration, low self esteem, insecurity for fake tits, fake lips, fake butts. You asked!

Originally Posted by dumars
Ouch...

Graffiti. A waste of money. Why spoil a beautiful work of art with ink. It's the same reason you don't put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.
Graffiti. A waste of money. Why spoil a beautiful work of art with ink. It's the same reason you don't put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari. Originally Posted by radjock
A waste of money? How do u figure spending money on PERMANANT ink is anymore of a waste than paying for an hour of pussy?
And even if it was kitchen art who the fuck is to say that person's any less secure with themselves or any less respectable than someone who has to pay for ass. And dont pull this I dont have to bs. Ya u do.