Ripping the ladies off?

I've read a few threads where a lady posts to say just how infuriated she was that she got ripped off by some douche bag. I've been curious to try and understand that. We all know that for a lot of the ladies this is their only means of livelihood, so why would a guy do that?

The reason that I ask it's because I can never see myself doing such a thing. I have an inquisitive mind, always trying to understand the human psyche. So I am curious to know what some of your answers might be.
Same reason a person might steal from a store or a bank or your grandma. It's not unique to the hobby.
agree with Traci, i think a lot just think its easier to take advantage a girl as they think they can get away with it and not get reported.
You'd get a better answer asking the guys that have done it. The deep reasons may be the same but the basic reasons why will be different.
some people think that we are "expendable" and cant report it,so they can get away with it
Never happened to me. Feel for those it's happened to.
Never happened to me. Feel for those it's happened to. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
A guy tried it once with me, when I was much less experienced and did incalls at my own house; he took money out of my jewelry box when my back was turned. I heard the soft click of the lid closing, came in and recounted the money, demanding back the portion he took. He went into this whole song and dance claiming I had only charged him the lesser amount in the first place (as if I wouldn't remember such a thing) and I demanded it back until he paid up; I then told him to get dressed and get out. What he did not know was that there was a loaded 40-caliber automatic hidden where I could have easily reached it had he not complied with my demand for the return of my property.
A guy tried it once with me, when I was much less experienced and did incalls at my own house; he took money out of my jewelry box when my back was turned. I heard the soft click of the lid closing, came in and recounted the money, demanding back the portion he took. He went into this whole song and dance claiming I had only charged him the lesser amount in the first place (as if I wouldn't remember such a thing) and I demanded it back until he paid up; I then told him to get dressed and get out. What he did not know was that there was a loaded 40-caliber automatic hidden where I could have easily reached it had he not complied with my demand for the return of my property. Originally Posted by AngelOK
WOW!!!!!
I think it's much deer than just the average person who robs a bank or store. I think there's a deep seeded hatred for women in general, but especially women who dare ask for money to have sex with him. I think in these minds we're in a category less important than humam beings. So if he can get away with ripping off a provider, he feels like he's just a little more vindicated against womanhood in general. I think they're just so angry that we have the power in the situation--we won't do it until a man hands over $x. It can be infuriating to someone who thinks we're trash.
I've read a few threads where a lady posts to say just how infuriated she was that she got ripped off by some douche bag. I've been curious to try and understand that. We all know that for a lot of the ladies this is their only means of livelihood, so why would a guy do that?

The reason that I ask it's because I can never see myself doing such a thing. I have an inquisitive mind, always trying to understand the human psyche. So I am curious to know what some of your answers might be. Originally Posted by SouthCaliGent
I`d say its a latent disrespect for the providers and their work. ANd so it shows. They think they don`t have to behave like gentlemen because no one calls them out for their behaviour. Its secret. And everything that is kept a secret it disrespected per se.
I think it's much deer than just the average person who robs a bank or store. I think there's a deep seeded hatred for women in general, but especially women who dare ask for money to have sex with him. I think in these minds we're in a category less important than humam beings. So if he can get away with ripping off a provider, he feels like he's just a little more vindicated against womanhood in general. I think they're just so angry that we have the power in the situation--we won't do it until a man hands over $x. It can be infuriating to someone who thinks we're trash. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily

i agree, the same is with some men constantly bragging about how beautiful a woman must be to be able to have sex with them and judging people by their physical appearance only. And then you see their wives and...wonder. Its a disresepct because some of them know they could never have a woman like us in private. so some feel they have to degrade us.

Same happening with some people who feel the need to discuss sexual acts and put them into hierarchies of better or worse. some of them would never do so with their GF but with providers , any time. Its a profound disrespect imho.
Same reason a person might steal from a store or a bank or your grandma. It's not unique to the hobby. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
i disagree because if you hire an attorney or go to a doctor you usually also pay for their services the amount they asked. I think its different than robbing a store, because when robbing a store you never intended to buy in the first place.
i disagree because if you hire an attorney or go to a doctor you usually also pay for their services the amount they asked. I think its different than robbing a store, because when robbing a store you never intended to buy in the first place. Originally Posted by ninasastri
Agreed.
Naiomi4u is my kind of people! A 45 S&W is my choice for personal protection. I have a permit to carry and respect and observe the regs and moral responibilty that comes with it.

I will protect my family, myself and my property.
I cannot fathom ripping off a lady, I always insist on giving the agreed donation (or as I call it, the photos of dead presidents) to her up front and let her go put in where it is she puts it.

this way she has that clear and we can get down to fun. Now if she rips me off.... well, I will post about it.