woman

has any body gotten s live personal sex toy for an atf or been one?
One of your MODs arranged for Still Looking to come play with all the folks...... Does that count?
One of your MODs arranged for Still Looking to come play with all the folks...... Does that count? Originally Posted by Whispers
Judges???? Yes, it counts...
has any body gotten s live personal sex toy for an atf or been one? Originally Posted by 728869
When I do my injection, my dick stays hard for 2-2 1/2 hours. So I am the personal sex toy for whomever I am with - a walking dildo or sybian.
Just buy her a Hitachi Wand. Most ladies appreciative enough them very much.

Or you can just bring one to your sessions and put a condom on it (to avoid pussy cross contamination).
Just buy her a Hitachi Wand ... Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Technology is making some of us obsolete.
  • Old-T
  • 04-14-2016, 08:21 PM
Fortunately men--at least the smart ones--are unlikely to be obsolete until aftef my expiration date.

Some of you young twerps may have to worry.....
You'll outlive is all Old T!
What does Old T and Johnny Yanks Conversation have to do with the OPs topic

Toys are not live Simon......

The closest live toy I've given a provider is picking up a stripepr to join us
What does Old T and Johnny Yanks Conversation have to do with the OPs topic Originally Posted by Whispers
I like it when membership is oncerned with the free flow of information and smooth operation of the forums.

[QUOTE]"has any body gotten s live personal sex toy for an atf or been one?"[/QUOTE

But, obviously Whispy doesn't know the back story of how Old T got the T. It is very much in line with the topic of this thread — being a sex toy. It's a (not so) well known fact that the T gets "passed around" among various ladies, from one city to the next even. Or, as the politicos say, "at their pleasure." T = TOY!

As for myself, I was undressed and "confined to quarters" for a very long weekend. I was expected to provide service on demand around the clock. I complied. Does that make me a toy?