If a hobbyists meets up with a TS does that make him gay?

If a hobbyists meets up with a TS does that make him gay?
Yes
I would think not necessarily. I've considered one that has been sufficiently modified for a good hard and ruff FF session. But considering it is as far as I've taken it though and I've considered it for years.

If a hobbyists meets up with a TS does that make him gay? Originally Posted by Guest041216-1
I would think not necessarily. I've considered one that has been sufficiently modified for a good hard and ruff FF session. But considering it is as far as I've taken it though and I've considered it for years.

Originally Posted by dumars
So you are bi-curious then? Curious about a homosexual lifestyle?

In what way has his face been modified that you want to let him suck your dick?
OMG!

Read my post where I said "assumption, the mother of all fuck ups!"

So you are bi-curious then? Curious about a homosexual lifestyle?

In what way has his face been modified that you want to let him suck your dick? Originally Posted by Whispers
I'm not assuming anything. You're the one that stated that you're interested and letting another guy suck your dick right? Provided he has some modifications. But it's still another guy no matter how you dress it up
No, people need to stop seeing life in black and white.
"So you are bi-curious then? Curious about a homosexual lifestyle?" That's not assuming? What word would you like me to use? "Assuming" to big a word for your 6th grade reading level?

"
In what way has his face been modified"
Who's ass you pull that out of? Wasn't mine! I think you lack a certain level of reading comprehension skills. I thinik you need to indulge in some remedial reading comprehension learning. Try to get the level from 6th grade up to 8 or 9. Maybe you'll grasp what people are saying.

Then again, you might be running an ID 10 T virus on your computer. Better take a break and work on that.

Jeez!

I'm not assuming anything. You're the one that stated that you're interested and letting another guy suck your dick right? Provided he has some modifications. But it's still another guy no matter how you dress it up Originally Posted by Whispers