Wonder if they ran them out of the Texas forums?

So they brought their dog and pony show here?
So they brought their dog and pony show here? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

What I want to know is if SL ever let's Whispers get on top?
I think it's obvious that SL likes getting pegged. Am I wrong here?
NO! your montard (who was appointed, not elected, treated SL unfairly a few months back and he is now becoming a member of this community, I hope you like diversity as the landscape just changed.
I will support the effort of having modtards who are impartial and are not dipping into the honey and basing their decisions upon emotion or sexual favors.
Hey Random B, can you model your montard for us please?

Well.....on second thought, just go back home!!!
It's a pain in the ass digging through all the new shit to find something meaningful. These bullshit what if, have you ever questions must be satisfying someone's curiosity.
They didn't get run out of the TX forums. After a long while, people learned not to respond and to block. It becomes difficult for OPs to make further points if no one replies on their threads.

Most people are dumb and egotistical, they allow themselves to be strung along because they take this website and themselves too seriously.

Whispers and Still Looking can ask questions, start threads, and throw a fit as much as they want. If the community ignores it, they just end up talking to themselves... but as I said, most people are too dumb to not reply and to let things go.

Personally, I find them entertaining... wether they are trying to put my feet or other people's feet to the fire. I don't take this shit seriously. Neither should the current staff or the membership.
It is nice to know they can go home whenever they please. We didn't want to be stuck with them.
Hey Random B, It's RandB fan get it right Anitagrain can you model your montard for us please?

Well.....on second thought, just go back home!!! Originally Posted by atitagain

I am a native KC guy, spent most of my life here, still spend about 30% of my time here managing investments and working. With that: Shut up.
Yet you call other members in KC stupid and self centered? I wonder if they have you on ignore?

Maybe that "take the time to rethink" should apply to you about now?

Before SL does a music video about you.

They didn't get run out of the TX forums. After a long while, people learned not to respond and to block. It becomes difficult for OPs to make further points if no one replies on their threads.

Most people are dumb and egotistical, they allow themselves to be strung along because they take this website and themselves too seriously.

Whispers and Still Looking can ask questions, start threads, and throw a fit as much as they want. If the community ignores it, they just end up talking to themselves... but as I said, most people are too dumb to not reply and to let things go.

Personally, I find them entertaining... wether they are trying to put my feet or other people's feet to the fire. I don't take this shit seriously. Neither should the current staff or the membership. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Don't be so sensitive!! These guys don't really seem to have too many friends in Texas, so I'm sure SL will let you ride along, you just have to jump in the back seat since Whispers always seems to ride up front!
Here is a classic example on how to handle people that try to pull your strings:

Yet you call other members in KC stupid and self centered? I wonder if they have you on ignore?

Maybe that "take the time to rethink" should apply to you about now?

Before SL does a music video about you. Originally Posted by RandB fan
Here is my reply:

It's that easy.
Heh
Originally posted by Random B:
I am a native KC guy, spent most of my life here, still spend about 30% of my time here managing investments and working. With that: Shut up.

Don't be so sensitive!! These guys don't really seem to have too many friends in Texas, so I'm sure SL will let you ride along, you just have to jump in the back seat since Whispers always seems to ride up front! Originally Posted by atitagain
"managing investments and working", OH MY!!!

What is wrong with Austin, TX, or did they get run out of town?

Also, are they really in KC, or are they just hijacking the KC site?

How can they attack a mod like this and get away with it? Oh, they must be ladies and expect to get away with this tirade.

I never saw so many threads started by one person, one after another. And then --- and then she wonders why she didn't get any business after a M & G!

Keep your eyes on crazy people, so that one knows to avoid them. To be more considerate, maybe - just maybe she is just invective. But then, either crazy or invective, both are unpleasant to be around.

JR