Is Yanks really Still Looking

Nope. Just a concerned citizen showing how one performs civic duty. Maybe this will shed some light: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1688493

Aside: don't you think SL would bump his or Whispy's threads, not random KC board member threads?
I know JohnnyYanks. JohnnyYanks is no SL.

Good job, Johnny!
Thanks, junkie.
Probably.
A man of few word.
  • Dkayz
  • 04-13-2016, 04:51 PM
Nope. Just a concerned citizen showing how one performs civic duty. Maybe this will shed some light: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1688493

Aside: don't you think SL would bump his or Whispy's threads, not random KC board member threads? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Why are you concerned about an area you don't live in?
Yanks and SL Marco are not one in the same. However, there is a sense that your a bandle for SL Marco.
  • Old-T
  • 04-13-2016, 06:40 PM
I see little similarity at all actually.

One begins with a "J", the other an "S".

One is still with us, one is not.

One uses a troll doll as his surrogate, one does not.

Nope, seem quite different to me.
I wouldn't mind his hobby budget though.
Yanks is one that simply allows his life to be defined by others...
I do hope you'll find the time to explain that bit of faux wisdom.

If the statement were true — which it surely is not — I might say something in response like, "Well, at least I'm not old cheap and morbidly obese."

Good thing for both of us it's just more Whispy silliness.
Nope. Two different people. Both a pain in the ass, but different.

Of course SR is known to enjoy a little pain in the ass from time to time.

Not that I would know first hand, or have any interest in verifying that claim. (It seemed a funny thing to say at the time — see how I get so misunderstood?)
Of course SR is known to enjoy a little pain in the ass from time to time.

Not that I would know first hand, or have any interest in verifying that claim. (It seemed a funny thing to say at the time — see how I get so misunderstood?) Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
LOL WOW! I think that you too misunderstand me. My butt is still virgin. I'm the pain in the ass, or the other way around. I never played catcher.