You do reap what you sow.

• DSK
  • 04-16-2016, 01:03 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...1&noRedirect=1

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...416-story.html Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You don't really understand why your posts need to be improved, do you?
Unless EVA has had some sort of stroke this has to be someone else using his account
I was thincking he was posting about a trick baby he had with a tranny.
This is what lib-retards are "sowing": this clown -- one Jason Pomare, 33 -- was arrested in Los Angeles for filming women, for hours, in a female facility in a mall going about their business while he was wearing female clothing and wig:

This is what lib-retards are "sowing": this clown -- one Jason Pomare, 33 -- was arrested in Los Angeles for filming women, for hours, in a female facility in a mall going about their business while he was wearing female clothing and wig:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

He/she self-identifies as ekim's trans-gendered boy-girlfriend!
Is this a segregated restroom for Asswipe?

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...416-story.html Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So ekim - should we infer from the above link you posted that you oppose increasing the minimum wage?
So ekim - should we infer from the above link you posted that you oppose increasing the minimum wage? Originally Posted by lustylad
If you weren't so fucking dumb like the rest, you wouldn't have to ask stupid questions. The links were about stupid laws. should have known it was above the RW'S grasp.
If you weren't so fucking dumb like the rest, you wouldn't have to ask stupid questions. The links were about stupid laws. should have known it was above the RW'S grasp. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Is that a yes? You're saying raising the minimum wage is a "stupid law"?
Is that a yes? You're saying raising the minimum wage is a "stupid law"? Originally Posted by lustylad
Here is a hint, you work it out..

If you weren't so fucking dumb like the rest, you wouldn't have to ask stupid questions. The links were about stupid laws. should have known it was above the RW'S grasp. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Here is a hint, you work it out..

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Is that how you feel about poor unskilled workers who just want to earn a living wage, ekim? Flip 'em the bird?

Show some empathy!
  • DSK
  • 04-16-2016, 04:30 PM
I was thincking he was posting about a trick baby he had with a tranny. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Which baby - I'm sure he has several he hasn't taken care of...
He/she self-identifies as ekim's trans-gendered boy-girlfriend! Originally Posted by lustylad
+1

And here's another one of his associates:

A man dressed as a woman was arrested in Virginia on Monday after police say he was caught peeping into restroom stalls three times in the past year.

Richard Rodriguez, 30, filmed a woman in a bathroom stall at the Potomac Mills Mall, Prince William County Police said on Tuesday. A 35-year-old woman was in the stall when she saw a bag moved toward her under the stall divider. Rodriguez apparently had been filming her, police said. (NBC)

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1