Gone for a while

An ad popped up on P411 for a provider that was active a couple of years ago that I really wanted to see. The problem for me right now is that she has not had a review in over a year. Would this make anyone else nervous or am I just being overly cautious?
This is something I encountered last month with a provider I wanted to see. She was well reviewed for several years then nothing since 2014. She was on P411, GBN and here so I contacted her and asked the reason for the gap. She said that she was starting a family and chose to stay home for a while. She had only been seeing her regulars in town and they did not write reviews since they were repeat customers.

I did get to see this lady and it was a great decision, one of the best appointments I have ever had.

Just ask her about the time lapse if there is a good explanation take a chance. Can I ask who the ad is for? Someone might know her or more about her.
It was for Alexandra De Silva who went by PrincessAlexandra on here if I remember correctly.
She is someone I would want to see. Here history is solid minus the past 14 moths.
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=233923
Not sure if she is back but there is a lot of information in the one NO review from a lot of different people. Something to factor in.
I have seen her in the past. She is very good looking yet a terrible service, during our encounter she literally just laid in bed. She is talkative and friendly in a way but I would say the overall experience is a no.
Haven't seen, but the rumored YMMV attitude and limited menu is a no go for me.