A "song" is no longer a "Jackson"......

......it's a "Tubman"

• cr76
  • 04-20-2016, 07:55 PM
I'm literally learning about this on cnn right now.
Maybe next will be Hillary....

.....behind bars.

Once again the government fixing problems no one knew existed.
Can't wait to pull out a wad of "Tubmans" for my local stripper.....

.....and see if she can keep a straight face.

A Tubman says she can't.
When you look at it what did Jackson really have on his resume anyway?
Nero fiddles on......
^^^^^Our money doesn't need any faces on it anyway. The unknown problem would be better fixed by erasing the faces across the board.

Maybe put boardman on a two-metaled "dime piece"

Politics in the coed section? Umm ok...
......it's a "Tubman"

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

handsome woman.....lol
I liked the plastic money they were considering at one point: it would be cool to see that come to pass.
This is crazy, bills should have presidents and founding fathers. She can hang out with Susan B. Anthony on a coin.
This is crazy, bills should have presidents and founding fathers. Originally Posted by River Song
Warum?
Nicht, dass ich für die Neger auf mein Geld zu haben, etwas dagegen.
  • Trey
  • 04-21-2016, 07:16 AM
I was surprised to see this too. I really don't care either way. I expected the First Lady that made it to congress or maybe first chick on suprem court. But we all know who Harriet Tubman is so maybe that's part of the reason. Hey as long as it spends that's fine with me.
Once again the government fixing problems no one knew existed. Originally Posted by tbone77494

There has to be more important issues facing this country that are higher priority!
This is crazy, bills should have presidents and founding fathers. She can hang out with Susan B. Anthony on a coin. Originally Posted by River Song
She isnt a president or founding father but she is a VERY important part of American history and black history nonetheless. Her being on the 20 suits her well for the things she has done.