return calls

think its rude and aggravating when providers dont return a call or a voice message.....
You should contact the local BBB. I once had a similar problem with an establishment I wanted to buy a tire from. One call to the local BBB and problem solved. Of course, "better business" and Louisiana may be an oxymoron.

However, if you're really steamed, here's another option.
http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/01..._suit_for.html
I thought it was great when a provider didn't call back within a reasonable time. It saved me money on what probably would not be a good session anyway. I found out when I was hobbying that the ones that were nice and responsible in their profession usually turned out to be great sessions. The ones that acted superior or just didn't give a shit usually were not good dates anyway. I met alot of really cool women. They treated me with respect and I did the same in return. Don't lose a minute over the ones that think they are queens of some kind. There are lots of hot fun exciting intelligent providers that are worth every penny they charge.
You should contact the local BBB. I once had a similar problem with an establishment I wanted to buy a tire from. One call to the local BBB and problem solved. Of course, "better business" and Louisiana may be an oxymoron.

However, if you're really steamed, here's another option.
http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/01..._suit_for.html Originally Posted by cabletex7
WoW....and here you have those that complain when a lady *does* call back
i guess damned if you do, damned if you dont
i do call back...only if its w/in moments of the call.
if its beyond 30m---i dont return the call.
by that time...i dont know who youre around, and for the gentlemans sake (worst case scenario---he doesnt have a hobby phone) i do not want to create an ackward moment.
i hope my gents that appreciate discretion are understanding
You are exactly right MsPK. Although 30 minutes is too long, a lot can happen in 30 mins. 10 at max to make a return call, after that the gentlemen can just call you again.
i will definately keep that in mind!
you are right!
they do call back.
the other day...while in the shower, gent called me like 4x back to back!!!
i called him...not even 5min...lol and no answer.
but you are right, im gonna have to cut that 30m limit down.
oh hey, youre in phx..im planning my trip out there this month!
Well just let me know when you heading this way. I'll buy your lunch!
After 15 minutes I'm not calling. I guess this is why I'm email only until after screening
Ok, 10-15 mins, whatever.....unless he leaves a message explicitly stating you may return the call anytime! Some of us are single and don't mind the call back
I am slowly transitioning to email communication for this very reason. I do not return phone calls older than 10 or 15 unless a specific message is left indicating a request for a return phone call. How many times I can recall returning a phone call only to hear, " sorry I had the wrong number", and have a guy hang up on me. Those who are serious usually at least make a second attempt at contacting me.
If it's over 15 minutes I'm not calling 2 respect his privacy, I'd rather be considered rude than get him in trouble
Ok, 10-15 mins, whatever.....unless he leaves a message explicitly stating you may return the call anytime! Some of us are single and don't mind the call back Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
True!
If it's over 15 minutes I'm not calling 2 respect his privacy, I'd rather be considered rude than get him in trouble Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Call, text, e-mail - Each has a way to communicate that is best for the situation. Emergency/Urgency=Call, Less Urgent=Text, No panic=email. Whichever the situation calls for whether it be privacy, timeliness, etc.....just as long as you communicate!!
think its rude and aggravating when providers dont return a call or a voice message..... Originally Posted by thighhighfreek
That's what email is for. I never call a man until we have arranged a specific time for me to do so via email; anything else is highly unprofessional and indiscreet because he has a life I might otherwise be intruding upon.