Any chance of moving the clowns

We have Spa, Indi, and Agency review categories, coed, request, etc as different forums here in upset. Any chance of getting a new area titled "IRRELEVENT" and just have the clowns post there instead of continuing to muck up the F'ing board? The entire upset area has turned into nothing but BS...
its a painful process of weeding them out. Let them go and post on another board, with the same new people and the same old issues from those people. Let them fall in goose-step harmony with their GOGC "leader" while maintaining their membership here - knowing the fate of the other board. Sorry Elle, know you'e got an incredible amount of time invested in it.
Why do you feel sorry for Elle?
We have Spa, Indi, and Agency review categories, coed, request, etc as different forums here in upset. Any chance of getting a new area titled "IRRELEVENT" and just have the clowns post there instead of continuing to muck up the F'ing board? Originally Posted by wantsome
Sorry, but no. Upstate is set up exactly like every other city/state forum across the country.
Sorry, but no. Upstate is set up exactly like every other city/state forum across the country. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Thanks CC, I just thought with so many butt wipe clowns doing what they consider contributing to the upstate forum, we might be able to stick em all in one of those smart cars and send em to an irrelevant section...would seem appropriate. I'll let it die.
I didn't say it was a bad idea...just not a feasible one LOL
Sorry, but no. Upstate is set up exactly like every other city/state forum across the country. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Not exactly... Pittsburgh has a fuckin Litterbox.
fuckin Pittstarders

I didn't say it was a bad idea...just not a feasible one LOL Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yeah!!!
Banish the fuckin clowns.... to the irreverence forum.
And throw in the cunts for good measure.....
Thanks CC, I just thought with so many butt wipe clowns doing what they consider contributing to the upstate forum, we might be able to stick em all in one of those smart cars and send em to an irrelevant section...would seem appropriate. I'll let it die. Originally Posted by wantsome
Would take a fleet of smart cars
Would take a fleet of smart cars Originally Posted by cowboy8055
I was gonna say - who'd be left? It would be like Albany/Hudson Valley around here.
Or like Toronto. Three of them writing reviews and patting each other on the back. Might work.
I was gonna say - who'd be left? It would be like Albany/Hudson Valley around here. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Or like Toronto. Three of them writing reviews and patting each other on the back. Might work. Originally Posted by FlyboyNY
Vermont anyone?
Not exactly... Pittsburgh has a fuckin Litterbox.
fuckin Pittstarders Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Pittsburgh doesn't really count as being part of anything...Eccie, USA, football teams, etc

Vermont anyone? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Wyoming

Okay... I'll give you the last word on that.....
Or like Toronto. Originally Posted by FlyboyNY
If they were all dumped in TO, it would at least bring some life to that dead Forum!.....
We have Spa, Indi, and Agency review categories, coed, request, etc as different forums here in upset. Any chance of getting a new area titled "IRRELEVENT" and just have the clowns post there instead of continuing to muck up the F'ing board? The entire upset area has turned into nothing but BS... Originally Posted by wantsome
nothin be ...funnier than an ol jimmie engagin in ...illegal fuckin of funnels cryin bouts ...posts they dont like on a message ...board

...tell us wise ...sage how any post on ...here has kepts ya from gettin yer wrinkled ...dick wet