Husband denies role in socialite death plot

I am real interested in seeing how this turns out. Good tactic by his defense attorney bringing in the wife (appearing to be by his side and reconciled), after she filed divorce when she first found out. You have to ask yourself though, where did Michelle Cabrera Gaiser get the money to hire these three hitman? I suspect from the attorney she was seeing.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/7051468.html
What if... And just a stretch... What if the attorney was having an affair and ended it with the GF? Maybe she got mad and decided to hire someone to take the wife out... If played out right she could easily pin it on him.... Or at least smear his name bad enough to destroy him.... One of those situations where "if I can't have you no one will"? Maybe the wife filed for divorce right away out of anger of the affair?? ......
Just being devils advocate....And opening Pandora's box for discussions of "what if's". ....
What if... And just a stretch... What if the attorney was having an affair and ended it with the GF? Maybe she got mad and decided to hire someone to take the wife out... If played out right she could easily pin it on him.... Or at least smear his name bad enough to destroy him.... One of those situations where "if I can't have you no one will"? Maybe the wife filed for divorce right away out of anger of the affair?? ......
Just being devils advocate....And opening Pandora's box for discussions of "what if's". .... Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
That is a stretch but could be very plausible. The wife filed divorce "she said", because of the affair with the woman accused of hiring people to kill her. But men with money and power generally perpetrate crimes like these far more often then you see it the other way around.

I am inclined to believe he is guilty as sin, but I could be wrong, and will certainly watch closely on the trial. (Once most of the facts get laid out it)
I am real interested in seeing how this turns out. Good tactic by his defense attorney bringing in the wife (appearing to be by his side and reconciled), after she filed divorce when she first found out. You have to ask yourself though, where did Michelle Cabrera Gaiser get the money to hire these three hitman? I suspect from the attorney she was seeing.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/7051468.html Originally Posted by Bebe Le Strange
typical social role of wives to be reconciled with whatever kind of jackass they are married to. hillary clinton made the best example on how a good patriarchal wife should behave.
Idk, the husband may have planted the seed or did something to inspire the mistress to try and kill his wife, but I doubt he's behind it all.

He should have enough resources (and hopefully an ounce of concern for his children) to come up with more $$$ to hire better, less sloppy hit men.