Miss powder room/ed highlight :)

In the words of the great ed highlight....
Must ... Have ... Powder .... Room !!
Pleeeeesse bring it back !!!
In the words of the great ed highlight....
Must ... Have ... Powder .... Room !!
Pleeeeesse bring it back !!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Sweet, Sorry you miss the Powder Room....but selfishly, I have to object to you attaching my name to your plight. I had the best time yesterday watching all the drama unfold, getting in the pile with the "post-whore" clique, getting my ego stroked (thanks Naomi), stroking back, breaking balls (thanks London), flirting (thanks June, Lesa, etc.) and all the other arousing interaction that I'm afraid might go away if you guys have to go to your own room....So, I respectfully (selffishly) decline to support the Powder Room...sorry about that.....unless I can get access....in that case I'm ALL for it...We want Powder Room!! We want Powder Room!!
Wasn't trying 2 mud up your good name, but if they let me back in I will give you a VIP pass, that & the best bj you've ever had in your life lol
Wasn't trying 2 mud up your good name, but if they let me back in I will give you a VIP pass, that & the best bj you've ever has in your life lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
In that case...I command you to return the Powder Room to the ladies!!! (St. Chris, if you could make this happen and it looks like I had something to do with it...that would be great...Thanks!!)
"All questions about Powder Room access should be addressed to powderroom@eccie.net"