The bet is on!!!!!!!!

I'm saying Trump will win the general election. BiggieSmalls (chimp) can take the field. Loser leaves the forum for 90 days. Of course, Smalls will welsh on this. But I'm all in. You in Smalls?
You've already lost, Lardass.
Oh my! All of a sudden Chimp Littledick is nowhere to be seen! Isn't he the biggest cowardly cunt in all of Kansas! He finally chimped out!

ill take that bet, cuntface
You've already lost, Lardass. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the loser of all losers. You cockstalking, cocksucking, stupid fucking pig.
ill take that bet, cuntface Originally Posted by southtown4488
Go fuck yourself assclown.
Go fuck yourself assclown. Originally Posted by bambino
too much of a coward to take the bet???
too much of a coward to take the bet??? Originally Posted by southtown4488
I offered the bet to Biggiesmalls, not you. I don't dither with fuckwads like you. Assclown.
  • DSK
  • 05-04-2016, 11:49 AM
biggiesmalls=ekim008=IvaBiggen ?
biggiesmalls=ekim008=IvaBiggen ? Originally Posted by DSK
Yes
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a stupid, lazy, smelly, cockstalking, cocksucking pig.
You're a stupid, lazy, smelly, cockstalking, cocksucking pig. Originally Posted by bambino
AND 3 Time DOTY award WINNER !!!!!!
ill take that bet, cuntface Originally Posted by southtown4488
You're not worth it, suckclown. Your post count is a fraction of the chimp's. He spews worthless drivel all day every day and twice on Sunday. Bam chose his bet carefully based on who wastes the most bandwidth with the most retarded comments on eccie. You rank high on the retarded scale, but not on the chimpshit volume scale.
You're not worth it, suckclown. Your post count is a fraction of the chimp's. He spews worthless drivel all day every day and twice on Sunday. Bam chose his bet carefully based on who wastes the most bandwidth with the most retarded comments on eccie. You rank high on the retarded scale, but not on the chimpshit volume scale. Originally Posted by lustylad
So suckclown is woomby "light " ?