Ember Rose is not the rose u all think

So I don't know if this is an alert or not but I saw that Ember Rose is back. Drove 48 minutes my time and my gas wasted. she then five minutes before the appointment cancels. so do not waste your time seeing her she will just waste your time she definitely is not who she used to be!!!!! The worst part of it is she thinks it's okay for a provider to do that
Moved to proper forum from Alerts.
She's not the only one. It's ok when they have "issues", at the last minute or not. If we have last minute and valid "issues" it's a whole different story. We get BANNED!

"That's a fact Jack!"

P.S. Ladies, if the shoe fits, wear it! If not, try on another size.

The worst part of it is she thinks it's okay for a provider to do that Originally Posted by Mojo1669
I don't care if this is where this belongs I drove 48 minutes today to see provider Ember Rose, she then when I'm 1 minute away cancels, and she is ok with it, no matter that's 2 hrs of my time in travel and gas wasted, oh life happens is what she said, that's some Bullshit, if we did that to a provider we would be blacklisted by every provider, it's hypocritical bullshit!!!!!!
Moved to proper forum from Alerts. This is NOT an alert.

Do not start another thread in the Alerts forum regarding this episode.

Alerts - Kansas City Metro Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.
Fucking so true, she cared less, and then got mad when I got upset, it's fucking hypocritical!!!!!
Dude! Let it go!! Take a hot shower, have a beer. That kinda shit happens. Roll with it, move on! Your experience with this lady ain't squat compared to a few of mine which I recently posted elsewhere. You don't wanna know, trust me.

No matter what happens or the evidence showing who's at fault YOU and ME and EVERY hobbyist will ALWAYS be the bad guy! Have faith in that.

Don Quixote

Fucking so true, she cared less, and then got mad when I got upset, it's fucking hypocritical!!!!! Originally Posted by Mojo1669
I wish I could see the powder room because all the gals agree with her
Moved to proper forum from Alerts. Originally Posted by scorpio31

It sounds like an alert. There seems to be abuse here that all the guys should be alerted about.

JR
In my defense...

I was contacted by Mojo 1669 to make an appointment for my special. I could not get verification from another provider. He then stated that he was froggy69 when I saw him last in Lawrence. A huge red flag popped in my head as I remembered this guy just randomly showing up at my place back then. I had no idea where he was coming from and cancelled half hour prior to the appointment. He showed up anyway 15 min even before our original appointment and demanded to see me or give him money for his time and travels. I ignored him and all of the horrible things he was calling me. I appologized several times and told him that i now knew who he was and why i had stopped seeing him. He threatened to "put me outta business." I DON'T think its ok for a provider to no call/no show, nor do I think that it's ok for a client to do. However, if someone is threatening me, I do believe that its my right to not see that client. For all who know me, you know that I am a good provider and would NEVER intentionally screw someone over. So, please, use your best judgement in seeing me as a provider (men), or seeing him as a client (women). I will soon be going back under my previous name of Ember_Rose54 because that's what I am verified under. Please check out my Reviews and check me out for yourself I will post new pics when I get that account set back up. Thank you and wish the best to everyone.
U r so full of shit ur eyes r brown because I never demanded anything and never once called u any names, it's great u can lie, all I texted you was how upset I was that u waited till I was 4 mins away to cancel, totally wrong but hey this site us hypocrite city so
She said, he said!

Let it go folks!
Threatening you, prove it, please, because the putting u out of business was never said to you, in fact you said we can see each other another time, hmmmmmm u really are full of shit
I knew it was froggys dumb ass. Bahahaha
No fuck her this is bullshit and the mods need to shut her down for lying