Images not Loading

Anything hosted by imgur does not load on my mobile browser anymore. Things used to load without a problem. Is it maybe due to the new OS update? Images load fine on my pc. Just can't see them on mobile device. No matter what browser is used. Any help would be very appreciated.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-05-2016, 07:49 PM
What is the mobile device you are using?
What is its operating system?
What browser are you using?
What was the update?
Lots of Imgur complaints lately. Best I can tell they are cracking down on links from sites like ours. Apparently its a violation of their TOS there.
Lots of Imgur complaints lately. Best I can tell they are cracking down on links from sites like ours. Apparently its a violation of their TOS there. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Got ya. Will be avoiding them. Any recommendations?
  • Mokoa
  • 05-08-2016, 02:21 PM
Imagecoast.

Some guys are now using Dropbox or Google to host their images and videos. You may want to consult with OldYeller or MrBangBang21. Their reviews contain links to images/videos hosted by those two Cloud providers.
Been using drive so my content is more privatized. You have to pay Dropbox to privatize videos and audio (unknown people can DL your content if not paying for their service) where drive is free. Pics are best posted on places like image coast i suppose to get a direct link so images show up on reviews. Drive, to my knowledge can't do it.

I've posted pics and vids myself successfully in reviews and forums, just imgur lately having issues with pic posting.
Imagecoast.

Some guys are now using Dropbox or Google to host their images and videos. You may want to consult with OldYeller or MrBangBang21. Their reviews contain links to images/videos hosted by those two Cloud providers. Originally Posted by Mokoa

I,am having the same problem with imgur fuck them i,am down loading my 6000 plus pics and like i said fuck IMGUR!!!
Imgur was in fact the issue as others confirmed they couldn't see anything. Used tinypic, and may look at imagecoast for pic hosting in the future.