wooohooo its snowing!!!

and for some reason,
i wanna run outside topless!!!
I double dog dare you!

We need picture proof too.

SF
WOOHOO! 1st time EVER I've seen snow in San Antonio since moving here in June 1995.

I'll be out taking photos as soon as we get a glimmer of daylight. Amaya, if you're out on Fredericksburg Rd., ~1 mi. inside the Loop, I'll be glad to provide that "picture proof" that SF requires!

(Reminder to self: When shooting pic of Amaya, stay away from aluminum flag poles -- in case your tongue is hanging out.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdQxX...eature=related
Ever make it in the Snow?
mmmm ok Providers, everyone make a nude snow angel and post pics!
I have pickup.. real snow.. Im from the mountains of VA.. this is slightly powdered rain.. though my wife is gonna nag me not to go to work since I drive all over the city all day and she's terrified the few locals who are gonna try to drive in it are gonna be absolute maniacs.
Ever make it in the Snow? Originally Posted by pickupkid
No -- But you just reminded me of my college days, when some fraternity guys made a "snow couple" (Frosty and his ATF?) in missionary position on their front lawn!
What a wonderful sight that would be Amaya.
Hopefully this will inspire all the lovely ladies of the
board to do the same.

Snow is great, but this damm ice is going to make it
hard to head to the GC for lunch or make any appointsts
today

CP
no i didnt do it
there were kids outside
thats what made me get up & look...
bc i heard kids at that hour
The snow makes The Bear want to huddle under the warm blanket and watch it out the window. Anyone want to join in?
The Bear ;-)
lol i hibernated for a good part of the day myself
Wish I could have. I had to go into work . I live only 15 mins from work but it took me and hour and a half to get there cause of traffic!!!