When Contacting A Companion Which Do You Find Easier?

Hello Gentleman... Ok, I have a question that I have been wondering for awhile now. When contacting a companion which do you find easier..

PM, especially for initial contact; if the response is positive, then I follow up immediately with a 'phone call; I want to hear a voice. Reasons for starting with PM:
1. In case timing is bad, they can respond at a more convenient time.
2. They know that I'm a member of this site.
3. They have an opportunity to "do their homework" on me before we chat.

Good morning, Sonya. Stay warm today -- or better yet, get hot today!
Yep; PM or Email first. Followed up by phone call to arrange final
meeting place and time. Especially for first time rendevous.

Now for regulars phone works just fine.
I was thinking phone call first, but after reading what the others have said I can see the advantages to the PM. Being a member should have its advantages. )
PM with my number and email address.
I concur PM or email first with all the details. Followup with phone calls.
DITTO to exactly everything GV said!! PM & a phone call helps but in the end whatever way will gets me into a session quickest is the preferred method!LOL!
If it is a girl I have seen before, definitely text is the way to go.

Luckily, I have seen Sonya before
For someone new I always send a PM and an e-mail. For successive contacts a text or phone call depending on how well I know her.
Txt for sure. I always have my phone with me so I'll know when I get a response without having to check periodically. Also, if she's busy she can get back to me when she has time and visa versa.
Text Ma'am, just text. I don't ever want to talk unless it's in person and PM is too slow. Of course, I've already done my due diligence before I initiate contact. Doesn't work for the provider if she relies on the voice and conversation for screening!
I like to send an email with my screening info. I provide links to the providers showcase or web site that I am using for references. I then copy the email and send it via PM for handle verification.
That's an excellent answer! And by far the best one yet.

I like to send an email with my screening info. I provide links to the providers showcase or web site that I am using for references. I then copy the email and send it via PM for handle verification. Originally Posted by Budman
pm with references. the pm shows I'm a member of the board. phone call for the final details.
Nice replys everyone