Where the hell is everybody?

It's like the whole San Antonio section is taking a siesta! Hardly any ads, which irritates me as I can't get my daily fix of hot, local, provider pics; just a few daily reviews that are missing 'hanging from the chandeliers, heart stopping, wild ass ACTION'; and last, my biggest peeve, where is the DRAMA!

Dang it, I come here for entertainment and it seems like all we've got is the same old, same old. I get glued to the Anonone posts in the other cities. Sure he's a jerk, but funny as hell. Come on folks, make something happen, and WRITE about it.
...just a few daily reviews that are missing 'hanging from the chandeliers, heart stopping, wild ass ACTION'... Originally Posted by johnrock
JR --

Do my reviews have that "missing element" that you're seeking? Hope so. I wouldn't call my action "hanging from the chandeliers, heart stopping, wild ass" -- but as you know, I do call the game play by play in the ROS.

Been trying w/o success for days to set up something with one of the Verified Providers on this site. Saw her for the 1st time ever in mid-January; all but had to peel her off the ceiling after tongue-lashing her to 2 "O's." Session 2 -- if it ever happens -- will definitely be review material. Let's hope it happens this weekend!
If I had the funds Id be lookin just to get out of the house!
im around
I think some were playing in the snow this morning or playing bumper cars out on the roads, lol
I think some were playing in the snow this morning or playing bumper cars out on the roads, lol Originally Posted by canyonman
Ha bumper cars lol
Sonya, we need to play bumper cars, minus the cars, lol
I wasn't playing bumper cars, but I've been busy doing the bump & grind! (lol) I watched the snow fall last night...so peaceful and beautiful! I wish it would have snowed for Christmas!
Glad you weren't driving out in that mess this morning Nikki, sounds like someone had a great time today!
Sonya, we need to play bumper cars, minus the cars, lol Originally Posted by canyonman
Oh yeah bang bang oo hehe
I wasn't playing bumper cars, but I've been busy doing the bump & grind! (lol) I watched the snow fall last night...so peaceful and beautiful! I wish it would have snowed for Christmas! Originally Posted by Likinikki
Darn nikki I wanted to watch you bump and grind..Oh next week
Sliding in and out....so much fun
on the bad, cold, icy roads, of course
Lick Lick...cold, wet snow, of course...off of Sonya's (fill in the blank)
Sounds delicious...a Sonya for dessert.