So Whats Everyone Doing On This Cold Day?

Brr.. Its Cold Outside && Snow In San Antonio!! So Whats Everyone Doing On This Cold Day??
looking for providers? lol
x2
Me too.... No one is answering today or responding to PM's
Nothing. Wishing work would call cuz I need the money and being from colder climates Im not afraid to drive in this major blizzard.. but there's nothing to do cuz most of our clients are shut down.. pansies! Thought Texans were made of tougher stuff

j/k.. not 'messin with Texas'.. that's a felony, right?
Cold and wanting someone who wants to warm me up .... me and sara owens are both here... and 2 girls are hotter than none... lol
pansies! Thought Texans were made of tougher stuff Originally Posted by PaganGuy
Texans are made of 'tougher stuff' with respect to summer. Cuz I've seen those "pansies" from up North who get all whiney about the 100 degree days. LOL
awww! well just like jezabelle mentioned...
there are girls around
Had to work, but only a 1/2 day. Found some companionship for later so some ladies are answering their phones/pms.
well hell, if providers know we are looking and are here why dont they pm us...it would be nice to be the one who is getting chased and not the other way around. )
i managed to see my ATF!!!
Had to work today but would have rather had a playmate to play with!!
thinking about going to a strip club never had the chance to go during the day. and you know what they say about day time girls.
On the way to work at 7am got the call to come in at 1. Sat around in the dark in front of a computer for a couple of hours.
But the salary is the same if there is work or not.
The Bear ;-)
thats awesome bear!!!