So Ladies?? What's been your strangest request?

• cr76
  • 05-08-2016, 09:48 PM
I'm just gonna sit over here, in the corner, and wait to see how the ladies here respond.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/...ence/85018379/ Originally Posted by cr76

I wouldnt know the correct term..but guy wanted me to call him to come over and suck my pussy so good immediately right after i let my boyfriend cum inside me!!!
Yumm
I had a man who had a ***** ******* fantasy. He wanted me to pretend I was a sweet, young college girl who had a ***** ** * ******; he came in, tied me up and forced me to watch him **** ** *****. He wanted me to cry and scream and sound as realistic as possible.

Another man (across the pond), had a voyeur/incest fantasy. He wanted me to watch him wank from a crack in the door, then come in and "catch him", but I was also pretending to be his sister, and had to tell him what a dirty, perverted wanker he was, etc.

Let's also not forget all the men who have mother fantasies (quite a few).

Don't forget, I've catered/do cater to fetish.

I don't find them odd (minus the horse fucker....that was pretty messed up), but rather I feel honored that people feel comfortable enough with me to ask for things they might otherwise be embarrassed to ask for.

Sex can have so many layers and facets, and as long as it's not hurting anyone, I say, why not? (Within reason, lols.)

Man, I need to write that book I have been thinking about for years....I have so many stories!!!!!

(Btw, may I put a disclaimer that I never discuss anything about current clients, whether or not it's in code. These are all people from years bygone, most of them from overseas that I will probably never see again and are NOT active in Houston.)

Staff edit, Spice- The mention or discussion of bestiality is a forbidden topic on Eccie.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/...ence/85018379/ Originally Posted by cr76
Oh, the back scratching reminded me of a gent I used to see in London, who simply only wanted to be hugged and held, while laying down. With clothes on the whole time. Literally, an hour or more of over the clothes cuddling, not even kissing. Talk about an easy job!!! Lols
I had a man who had a ***** ******* fantasy. He wanted me to pretend I was a sweet, young college girl who had a ***** ** * ******; he came in, tied me up and forced me to watch him **** ** *****. He wanted me to cry and scream and sound as realistic as possible.

Another man (across the pond), had a voyeur/incest fantasy. He wanted me to watch him wank from a crack in the door, then come in and "catch him", but I was also pretending to be his sister, and had to tell him what a dirty, perverted wanker he was, etc.

I don't find them odd (minus the horse fucker....that was pretty messed up), but rather I feel honored that people feel comfortable enough with me to ask for things they might otherwise be embarrassed to ask for.

Sex can have so many layers and facets, and as long as it's not hurting anyone, I say, why not? (Within reason, lols.)

Man, I need to write that book I have been thinking about for years....I have so many stories!!!!!

(Btw, may I put a disclaimer that I never discuss anything about current clients, whether or not it's in code. These are all people from years bygone, most of them from overseas that I will probably never see again and are NOT active in Houston.) Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Was the ***** guy named Ed, by chance?
GFE without the GPS and the BSC
This was RW.
He wanted to use a straw to suck out all his cum.
Was the ***** guy named Ed, by chance? Originally Posted by Oralist
Hehehe, for all I know, it could have been (no way I remember his name.) Then again, how many of yous tell me your name is John?
[Well damn! Must say some of that definitely sounds interesting!! Lolz

QUOTE=Victoria of Houston;1058116268]I had a man who had a ***** ******* fantasy. He wanted me to pretend I was a sweet, young college girl who had a ***** ** * ******; he came in, tied me up and forced me to watch him **** ** *****. He wanted me to cry and scream and sound as realistic as possible.

(Btw, may I put a disclaimer that I never discuss anything about current clients, whether or not it's in code. These are all people from years bygone, most of them from overseas that I will probably never see again and are NOT active in Houston.)[/QUOTE]
[Well damn! Must say some of that definitely sounds interesting!! Lolz
Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
Yup. Aside from providing massage, I have also pro-dommed, stripped, done phone sex and cam sex. After 8 years of meeting all kinds of men, you certainly rack up all kinds of stories.

And that is not even including my personal sexual endeavors!
Mother fantasy.......I'm floored.
Interesting fantasies I've fulfilled in the Hobby:

Necrophilia: Sat in a tub of ice for several minutes, then laid naked, cold, still, and quiet under a sheet in a dark room with a toe tag. (Not one I would repeat.)

Sploshing: Let someone pour a tub of pudding over my head and lick the goo off my nude body.

Little Bo Peep: Put one of my Renaissance costumes on, held a stuffed sheep, and got rammed while saying "Baaaaaaa!"

Vampire: Every Halloween I don a black dress, blood-red lipstick, spiderweb cape, bat jewelry, wax Dracula teeth, then I suck stakes.

Broad-way: Me and a crossdresser at a bar in sparkly cock-tail dresses, high heels, and lots of makeup, 2 skanky, er, swanky broads out on the town.

Sassy sex-cretary taking dick-tation; tempestuous teacher giving a hands-on biology quiz; naughty nurse doing a full physical with ample tongue depressing; genie in a belly dancer outfit who's escaped from her bottle after 500 years celibate; carnal cavegirl dragging her man-catch back to her lair; shoe saleslady modeling her wares wearing little else; shy virgin on her wedding night in a white satin dress and lace veil. (Yes, that last one was a considerable stretch of acting talent, permeated by frequent bouts of laughter.)

Roleplay I've turned down:

Call me Mommy: NO mother/son scenarios. Makes me feel old and incestuously predatory.

Literal *****: I'm never going to bring a ********** with me, and I threatened one fellow's life for making lewd suggestions involving ** *** *****.

Countess Bathory: One guy wanted actual bloodletting, terribly unsafe and a possible prelude to most unsavory sociopathic behavior.

Chain Gang: Serious request (with a serious cash deposit plunked down in front of me) by a former regular that I be chained up as the subject of a gang bang by his friends for his viewing enjoyment. Nope, I was born free and intend to remain so. Too much can go wrong here if nobody else is around to watch out for your welfare and make sure boundaries (like NO anal, yeah, right) are respected, plus the participants would all have to be screened. Some wet dreams are best left as fantasies for safety's sake.

Staff edit, Spice- The mention or discussion of bestiality is a forbidden topic on Eccie.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view.
I wouldnt know the correct term..but guy wanted me to call him to come over and suck my pussy so good immediately right after i let my boyfriend cum inside me!!!
Yumm Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
yeah that's not so uncommon....has been requested of me a few times (i never got around to fulfilling that fantasy though...not that i'm not completely closed to the idea...just...well Idk..maybe not lol)
um i'll try to sum this one up to include as few details as possible because well, it's just not something I care to describe more than necessary (because I really don't want to think about it for too long ...lol ...

OK, well many moons ago back in the ASPD days before I moved to phoenix, I had a guy contact me via Yahoo IM (which I used back then...not now) ... His request was for me to play the dominate role (which was my first hang up since i'm submissive and don't really encourage scheduling sessions for guys wanting to be dominated..it's just not me and I would feel like I wasn't giving him his money's worth if it's something i'm not going to be totally into) ANYWAY...before I had time to respond about how I don't play the dom role during sessions he continued to submit further details about his fantasy...which was for me to TIE HIM UP AND THEN FORCE FEED USED CONDOMS FROM PRIOR SESSIONS !!!
EWWW...SERIOUSLY?!
-FIRST OFF: i am not a high volume provider so i'm not sure how or where i would accumulate what he wanted me to feed him
-SECOND: I'm not disgusting and am VERY clean and make extra efforts to dispose of anything that could be any sort of health hazard (and that would include disposing and sanitizing after any sort of encounter...I mean i may be a DIRTY DIRTY girl...but i'm sanitary...i'm a very clean, safe dirty dirty girl)
and THIRD-EWWWW! NO....
(not to mention that can't be healthy!)

OK so that was INSANE..but people are weird right? And i assumed of course that this was some totally insane/odd fantasy that this ONE guy had thought up/certainly not some sort of fetish or somewhat common fantasy....RIGHT?!

WELL...to my shock and surprise, THIS WAS NOT AN ISOLATED INCIDENT...
about 6 or more months later, after I has relocated to Phoenix, i was in a DIFFERENT state...using totally DIFFERENT hobby related sites...and had a DIFFERENT guy REQUEST THE SAME THING!

so i'm curious to know if anyone has ever heard of this type of fantasy before or rather or not someone has heard of this being some sort of fetish ?!

I don't know..but that's the most shocking to me so far..