RIP Maria Schneider

Ms. Schneider passed away yesterday at age 58. She made herself a legend with one performance with Marlon Brando in the 1972 film Last Tango in Paris. I have always held that Gay women make the best lovers and since she was one, she must have been really something. One of my all time favorite fantasy girls.
According to the NY Times, the famous sex scene in "Last Tango in Paris" involving the stick of butter was not in the script and made it into the film only at Brando’s insistence. “I felt humiliated, and to be honest I felt a little raped, both by Marlon and by Bertolucci,” she said. “After the scene, Marlon didn’t console me or apologize. Thankfully, there was just one take.”
Ok reading this thread I open a new tab. Google images. Type in her name. WOW I miss them days. may she RIP
stick of butter..... wow!! i'll have to check that out.

although I hope it doesn't gross me out, I have a butter addiction. I put butter on EVERYTHINGGGG
stick of butter..... wow!! i'll have to check that out.

although I hope it doesn't gross me out, I have a butter addiction. I put butter on EVERYTHINGGGG Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
Land-O-Lakes sweet whipped please. Don't worry about that strange feeling from your behind. Its just a old dog licking your ass. He will look a bit like my avatar.

Maria Schneider, did you see the bush in her old pic's mmmmmm yes for me