Questions

Are Mexicans a race?
Are Muslims a race?
Are women a race?

Is Donald Trump a racists?
Are transgendered a race?
Are homosexuals a race?
A few months ago a white woman was being defended for declaring herself black so what difference does race even play?
Transracial.
  • DSK
  • 05-10-2016, 07:49 PM
Are Mexicans a race?
Are Muslims a race?
Are women a race?

Is Donald Trump a racists? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Trump is definitely not a racist.....he is an American success story and if his long shot candidacy by some miracle is successful, he will make America great again.
Are Mexicans a race?
Are Muslims a race?
Are women a race?

Is Donald Trump a racists? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He wants Mexicans and others to come her legally.
He wants to vet Muslims throughly before letting them in..
He does say ugly things about women he doesn't like...but he also says ugly things about men he doesn't like.

What has he said about Blacks or Orientals?

Other than the media constantly showing than crungy white guy taking a cheap shot at a black guy at one of his rallies. Is there anything we said or did that was racial?

I can't stand the guy because I think he's a juvenile pig but I would like to know why the Libs keep calling him a racist?
Democratic dog whistles. Didn't you see Bigkotex's ears perk up?
  • DSK
  • 05-11-2016, 07:57 AM
He wants Mexicans and others to come her legally.
He wants to vet Muslims throughly before letting them in..
He does say ugly things about women he doesn't like...but he also says ugly things about men he doesn't like.

What has he said about Blacks or Orientals?

Other than the media constantly showing than crungy white guy taking a cheap shot at a black guy at one of his rallies. Is there anything we said or did that was racial?

I can't stand the guy because I think he's a juvenile pig but I would like to know why the Libs keep calling him a racist? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
All that matters is you hate Hillary worse - that is Trump's angle for people who do not like him.

As for the liberals calling him a racist, that is SOP.