Oops!!!

• Emmie
  • 05-10-2016, 09:00 PM
So tonight when I was acting like a Dancing with the Stars contestant I tore some ligaments in my ankle. What are some of the funniest things you've done that ended in injury??
I once fell off of a three step stepladder and blew out my knee. Not the top step that has the warning label on it saying don't step here. Had I fell from that one, I would have been fine. I fell off the bottom step.
Proud owner of an old broken toe from tripping over an eight-pound miniature dachshund in my own kitchen.
  • Emmie
  • 05-11-2016, 08:20 AM
I once fell off of a three step stepladder and blew out my knee. Not the top step that has the warning label on it saying don't step here. Had I fell from that one, I would have been fine. I fell off the bottom step. Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum
Oh that had to hurt!!!
  • Emmie
  • 05-11-2016, 08:20 AM
Proud owner of an old broken toe from tripping over an eight-pound miniature dachshund in my own kitchen. Originally Posted by zeejoe
Broken toes are the WORST!!
I worked as a switchboard operator and sprained my thumb by stretching across the board constantly when putting calls on hold instead of actually moving my hand 1/2". I also got a paper cut from a manila folder that almost required stitches because it was in the webbing between fingers and wouldn't stop bleeding. Who says being a paper pusher isn't dangerous?
aw damn so sorry girl! Speedy recovery!!

I was riding a gent's face really wild..I was holding onto the bedframe but there was a huge painting above the bed...all of a sudden that picture fell and cracked as it went down,cutting some of my fingers....blood everywhere! Thanks God the hotel did not charge me for that pic!
  • Roboz
  • 05-11-2016, 10:25 PM
Sorry you are hurt
--I broke both elbows playing basketball in my youth.
I tuned into DWTS and voted for you .
broke my right foot breaking down a tire with a duck billed sledge hammer. that was the easy part the hard part was it was the first of two tires and I had just started. so finished two tires with a broken foot. then drove back home left footed from Lawrence to Topeka. got home took my boot off and it wasn't going back on foot swelled up and turned purple instantly! was wearing steel toed boots and the hammer glanced just past the toe into the top of my foot. (who said steel toed boots protect your feet)
I had a really embarrassing injury to a groin muscle from a lack of experience in cunninglingus as you say. I hadn't ever been that "close" before so in my tension I squeezed something that resulted in a pulled groin that lasted two weeks.
I was in 5th grade, waiting for the school bus
I got on top a rock near the busstop, size of a basketball... and was annoying the girl at the stop and fell off catching myself with my arm(rt)
went to school, no issues, came home, and my arm started hurting
broken arm(right)
I still don't understand how I was at school all day and had no issues
Johnny, you probably waited to masterbate until you got home from school. All that extra motion irratated things. But, you were young, probably just needed more wrist action, less arm.