section 8 housing comming soon at your zip code!

• DSK
  • 05-11-2016, 08:05 AM
http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-...-less-wealthy/ Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
As long as they put the people in liberal rich areas, I'm all for it.

Should do wonders for all those high minded San Francisco millionaires selling their homes for $1000 per square foot with no yard!
Before I moved in the Condo Complex on the inner East Side I live in now, my old neighborhood suffered this. It took only a short time before the nice upper middle class homes that the Goverment moved low income family's into turned into shit holes. In short, they tore the places up.

And why should they care. Human nature usually dictates that when you don't have to earn something, it has little value to you.
Before I moved in the Condo Complex on the inner East Side I live in now, my old neighborhood suffered this. It took only a short time before the nice upper middle class homes that the Goverment moved low income family's into turned into shit holes. In short, they tore the places up.

And why should they care. Human nature usually dictates that when you don't have to earn something, it has little value to you. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Having property and renting to these welfare queens because the rent was guaranteed...warning...don't fall in to that trap, property owners.
the dims/Obama are arsonists posing as the fire brigade

they are trying to solve a problem of their own creation

they, if not totally, have created these pockets of poor in urban America and certainly they exacerbate and maintain them

dims are the party of inequality

they appeal to both guilt and to envy

they are the party of the rich and of the poor and some other special interest groups thrown in besides, mainly those who disguise selfishness as some sort of do-goodism.

the rich attempt to protect themselves by having the government toss crumbs from on high to the poor

their enclaves are protected from incursions of the poor, too costly and too protected to be impacted, middle class suburbs are to be targeted, the really wealthy cannot be harmed

the choice is between attempts to make the poor more secure in their poverty or to help them lift Themselves out of the cycle of poverty
It took only a short time before the nice upper middle class homes that the Goverment moved low income family's into turned into shit holes. In short, they tore the places up.

And why should they care. Human nature usually dictates that when you don't have to earn something, it has little value to you. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Did the "Government" move people into rental properties?
Did the "Government" move people into rental properties? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes

that is the function of the government housing department.
Yes

that is the function of the government housing department. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Back in the '90's, the east side of Houston was ripe with this.
One subdivision, Songwood, was particularilly hit hard. They had several Civics Club meetings p, but to no avail.

I honestly do not know if the Government came in and bought the houses, or just paid the rent to some owner.
So where do y'all white folks wanna to put all the neegras and wetbacks?
  • DSK
  • 05-12-2016, 10:33 AM
So where do y'all white folks wanna to put all the neegras and wetbacks? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your apartment would be a good place to start.
Spring, Texas is gone, I'm outa here. ASAP!

http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-...-less-wealthy/ Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
this is agenda 21. or didn't you know that?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21
....just paid the rent to some owner. Originally Posted by Jackie S
.. ask YouRong ..
this is agenda 21. or didn't you know that?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21 Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
didn't know this is agenda 21. aware of it.

This was tried with the Clinton administration in the 90's and of course, it didn't work.

problem is you can't take the "hood" out of the people being relocated to affluent areas. Since they don't own anything, they don't care.

don't know why that fool Castro thinks that clinton era housing program would work with more people.

is delibertate spreading of crime part of agenda 21?
Yes

that is the function of the government housing department. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

... Would it be too much to ask for you to provide a provision in the Federal Law that states "the Government moves people into rental properties"?

"Section 8 housing" is not confiscated by "the Government" ...